500hp street integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looking for the same old thing everyone else is. Poower and lots of it. I'm looking to build a 500hp street driven integra. Is this possible? Alot of you will probaly bash me for asking and are tired of have people ask but I'm not like most people who are all talk. I think I only have the turbo to buy yet. This is what I have.

B20 sleeved with type r head, crower rods, valves, springs, itr cams, retainers, custom piston with coatings, rings, moroso pan, hytech manifold, str intake, 70mm throttle body, upgraded all the fuel, hondata 3b, 3 bar map, hks wastegate, (2) blitz blow offs with hard springs, cometic headgasket, meziere water pump, radiator, oil cooler, block gridle, and a gt35 76 ar .65 garrettt turbo.

Can it be done with this setup?
Any real feedback would be great. Thanks.

what size injectors?

fuel is going to be the thing holding you back.

if you want 500, you're talking 110+ octane.

bigger fuel rail, str fpr, aeromotive fuel pump and filter, 160lb denso injectors

toss the btm, you have hondata.

but still, you're going to be hard pressed to run a reliable tune for 500 hp on pump gas.

My question is will the turbo work for the setup? I have to have the manifold modified to fit the turbo if so. The manifold was very expensive so i don't what to do it unless that's the only way.

Originally posted by integramic@Feb 20 2004, 09:41 AM
My question is will the turbo work for the setup? I have to have the manifold modified to fit the turbo if so. The manifold was very expensive so i don't what to do it unless that's the only way.

gt35 is a wheel. its not really a "turbo". you gotta be more specific on what size, trim, a/r and all that. However, it should be able to get to 500 no problem.

if the mani is a t3 flange, any t3 turbine turbo witht he same 4 or 5 bolt pattern will bolt on. most newer turbos/manis are 4-bolt.

intercooler- no stock car is going to hold up.

xs engineering skyline core, or a full size pwr would be my suggestion.

Do you know of a better turbo? I see alot of people run 2.5" piping. Is there a reason? I was setting up for 3". Should I?? Think an hks or spearco supra radiator would work?

Looking for an intercooler. Was thinking of one for a supra. Definity aftermarket. Too suggestions were skyline(hard to find and expensive) and xs (hard to get a deal on and for what car?)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 20 2004, 09:23 AM
what size injectors?

fuel is going to be the thing holding you back.

if you want 500, you're talking 110+ octane.

Go to your local airport and fill up on 100LL ( low lead ) :lol: . Its gonna cost you alot tho :(

Originally posted by integramic@Feb 20 2004, 07:07 AM
Looking for the same old thing everyone else is. Poower and lots of it. I'm looking to build a 500hp street driven integra. Is this possible? Alot of you will probaly bash me for asking and are tired of have people ask but I'm not like most people who are all talk. I think I only have the turbo to buy yet. This is what I have.

B20 sleeved with type r head, crower rods, valves, springs, itr cams, retainers, custom piston with coatings, rings, moroso pan, hytech manifold, str intake, 70mm throttle body, upgraded all the fuel, hondata 3b, 3 bar map, hks wastegate, (2) blitz blow offs with hard springs, cometic headgasket, meziere water pump, radiator, oil cooler, block gridle, and a gt35 garrettt turbo.

Can it be done with this setup?
Any real feedback would be great. Thanks.

Anything is possible. but believe me, 500whp on a daily driver is just useless. I am putting down 420whp and i usually dont get traction till 4th gear. you are gonna need some high octane, im not sure what is availible around your area, but im tuned fine at 420whp at 13psi on 91octane. 500whp, is probably gonna need at least 100 octane.

What turbo are you gonna run? and why do you have 2 bov's?? are you gonna use em both on your setup?

I have a garrett gt3576 .ar65 that I have not run but I am trying to find out what to get. We have the 100 octane in the area. There are alot of people in the area that race different things. I thought traction mite be a problem so I did all the nomal things (drag springs, traction bar, poly bushings and mounts, a arms) hoping to fix some of that. I have seen people use two bov's on some of the bigger build ups and asked why? I was told that it gets the pressure down quicker thus not hurting anything. I was also told its louder( thats cool too but not the reason I'm doing it). I am looking into having south florida performance tune and dyono my car. Frank over there is a really nice guy I here. He has done a couple of my freinds cars in the past. People have told me to go to Serect Service also but then I found some write ups with them having some theft problems. The turbo I have is huge. I think it is probably too big that's why I'm doing the write up, like everyone, else to learn.

im fine with a 420 whp street car. 13 psi is pretty low for that turbo. If i boost more, i would have worst traction than i do now. Also if i raced at the track, id hit 10/11 and get kicked off cause i dont have a cage cause its a daily driver. the limit of the turbo is about 750 hp and im using a 20x8x3 pwr.

I would recommend our Stage 4 kit to you. It includes a Full-Race Street T4 Manifold, Full-Race Downpipe, Full-Race T4/T67, Full-Race Backdoor 20x11x3 IC, Custom polished aluminum 2.5" IC piping, Tial 40mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, and all the fittings and lines.

im using the same turbo and intercooler on my ride as well...

Frank and Scott at SFP are cool dudes. I know scott personally.
John at Secret services is cool too. i don't think you will have a problem with either place, and both are great at tuning hondata.

Back