88-91crx climate control!! fix that broken thing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88bluehf

hey guys i need to know how this will sell. ive designed an aluminum plate that mounts on the front of your climate control unit and dresses it up and fixes the crack between controls and knob...these pieces are 100% CNC machined. they look great ill post pics in a couple of days... i might even be able to do custom lettering for a little extra...im thinking 15 a plate and 20 with custom lettering

POST PICS!!

i would be interested lol mine is cracked :ph34r:

:wtf: he's just tryin to make a few dimes here... he's goin to make me a plate that will go on the third high mount brake in the rear of my CRX that says REXR-T

BrianEF8 from crx.honda-perf.org

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 14 2004, 10:08 AM
:wtf: he's just tryin to make a few dimes here... he's goin to make me a plate that will go on the third high mount brake in the rear of my CRX that says REXR-T

BrianEF8 from crx.honda-perf.org

yeah i want to make money..im a poor college student who is also a machinest....plus i know these things break and people need something to dress it up and fix the problem with out having to spend 100-200 dollars on a new one. hell if you dont have a broken one they are a nice dress up piece..ill post pics here in a couple of days...

Bump for a good idea! :D

Thank you
Originally posted by Calesta@May 18 2004, 07:45 AM
I think you could easily get $20 apiece for those- maybe $30- especially if they're cut really well.

Thank you ...they are cut really well..smoothe as a babies bottom(CNC machined with Mastercam 9.0 software)...and im offering these in colors as well for just a little more...if you dont need to use them as a fix they work really well as a dress up piece as well

Yup- and people will pay tons for cosmetic stuff in their cars. If you package it nicely, you could probably pull $40-50 for it in a store.

Calesta Posted on May 18 2004, 08:06 AM
Yup- and people will pay tons for cosmetic stuff in their cars. If you package it nicely, you could probably pull $40-50 for it in a store.

Yeah, ive seen little dress up pieces similar to this for other cars go for 30.
this has definetly gave me some hope for selling these. If anybody would like to purchase one of these please pm me.

Im in the midwest and can try to get some of them out to stores if you like... also keep up on the rear tail light thing for me as well and market that too.

i'll take one for 15. i didnt know that it was a common problem for them to crack.
theyre paintable right?

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@May 18 2004, 02:47 PM
i'll take one for 15. i didnt know that it was a common problem for them to crack.
theyre paintable right?

-Chris

yes they are paintable...i can paint it for you in any color you want...i can also powder coat it but it cost extra...

Back