88 crx si part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry for the delay and response, I am not sure I want to part out the engine yet, i am hoping someone will want to just grab the whole thing for $100

for everything else, I need to sell most of this stuff fast, so make any offers, the only parts I am not desperate to move are the engine, clutch and flywheel. otherwise, here is a partial list and prices from memory, probably have other stuff to, just ask, if you think a price is too high, offer less, I need to get rid of it
rear hatch with wiper (pickup only) $25
most of the rear interior plastic panels $15 for all (pickup only)
front and rear bumper (no lip, pickup unless your will to pay shipping and know how to ship) - $25 each
mostly complete sunroof rails/motor, missing the popup deflector, works, only rusted on the drains - $15 (this this is $60 to ship i already tried once, I prefer local pickup)
various interior pieces $5 each or 4 for $10, rear view mirror, clock, visors, handle, dome light, (anything along those lines)
si seats $25 (no rails, prefer pickup)
side skirts $10 + shipping
pedals for switching to manual $10 + shipping
front calipers - $10 each + shipping
front stearing rack all suspension and wheelhub minus struts $25 (pickup only)
front main support beam/engine mount $10 (pickup)
rear drums, hub, suspension minus struts and lcas $25 (pickup)
rear quarter window - $10 (pickup)
ok, thats all I can think of right now, I will probably be over there sorting this stuff soon and listing more, but for now, make offers ask for parts, help me get rid of this stuff quick!
thanks all

Back