88 crx si parts car for sale/whats left

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
i have a 88 civic si was intacted but started parting it out...the door panels are gone the seats are gone but replaced with dx interior instead of sie the rest of the interior is mint the body is shot..motors runs honda civic si engine complete running..i will sell the whole car as is right now for 300 with some 94 civic seats that shoud fit in it....5 spd not sure on the mileage im not posting pics so come look at it im not shipping nothing...im located in newburgh ny 12550 ask for chris or 591-7825 call whenever...let me know

gallery_29100_209_1103157214.jpg

gallery_29100_209_1103157200.jpg

gallery_29100_209_1103157161.jpg

its a si engine the tranny has a new clutch the motor has a new alternator and timing belt..i will sell it for 300 obo..i will sell the whole car as is right now for 300..cant go no lower..

i still have the car as some rust in the quarters doors and fenders still has the seats only thing missing is the door panels and the crx center peice for the lights runs and drives good sun roof doesent work but the interior is all there the seats i swaped out with some kid and he replaced them with his riped up seats..im selling it as a parts car i have pics will email if intersted come get it before i take it all off...and keep the parts...also have a 1991 hatch dx shell needs fenders doors and hood but i have it all just all apart tokico springs and a full exhuast i will sell both for 350 both have titles 845-591-7825

Originally posted by chrism1829@Dec 15 2004, 11:54 AM
i still have the car as some rust in the quarters doors and fenders still has the seats only thing missing is the door panels and the crx center peice for the lights runs and drives good sun roof doesent work but the interior is all there the seats i swaped out with some kid and he replaced them with his riped up seats..im selling it as a parts car i have pics will email if intersted come get it before i take it all off...and keep the parts...also have a 1991 hatch dx shell needs fenders doors and hood but i have it all just all apart tokico springs and a full exhuast i will sell both for 350 both have titles 845-591-7825
[post=432543]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you send some pics to kvh2@verizon.net

i need just pics of the hatch cover and divided, not the outside of the car. i cant even see it in the pics

Back