89 CRX HF (price Lowered) $750 w/ extras SOLD!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry i dont got time to part it out. I work 50+ hours a week and try to juggle two kids and a pregnant wife the rest of the time. If I had i would of parted it out a while ago. Actually if i had the time i would probably buy a bunch of cars and part them out.

Added new pics. Use the same link. The first 7 pictures are from today. Sorry 3 are blurry there through the widow and I forgot to bring the keys out and its too damn cold to go out again.

Yea, it's just too much to source what I need right now...

But bump for you.

If I can find a cheap parts CRX around here with a good interior, I'll come back for yours.

alright let me know. I might even take a little less if you wave money in my face. Just got into a little fender bender today and can use the extra money

I've got a buddy with an '89 Rex...he'll sell all the interior panels and stuff...

Just wanted to let you know...

He's in Egg Harbor City, NJ....

But if you don't buy it, I'm still looking for a parts car to source all the interior parts.

I missed the part where Airjockey chimed in...I have to PM him and see whats up.

But I assume it's still for sale.

If I or this guy don't buy it, put it on ebay. You should get what u want.

well i want to get rid of it asap let me know. throw me an offer and ill let you know what I think. Brians got dibs though. ill give him a few days but give me an offer anyway and ill let you know if he doesnt take it

ok they yanked the ad from ebay cause i was trying to be slick and put it under part cars. Well anyway instead of listing it again. Ill take offers. I would like to sell it by the end of the weekend. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

call me - serous buyer -802-233-1733 thats my cell.

Back