90 INTEGRA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got a full 90 integra im parting out. im new to this site. the only thing bad is the block there is hole in it. but other than that the tranny is brand new 2 days on it. brand new clutch 2 days on it. all new seals in head. new starter. mint condition seats. new axels. i did a rebuild over 8mnths then oil pressure droped and boom. so if u would help me out. u name what u want and the price u wanna pay and more than likely we can work out an agreement..

Where do you live? If you are in cali, I'd like the lower front subframe. I'll come and get it, so shipping is not a problem, give me a price.

i live in pleasant hill, iowa . so the subframe mite be kinda hard unless u wanna come get it. :) and to the window motor i have i dont have electric windows it is an ls.

non ABS. the driver side is brand new. and the other 2 r great but i am wanting 100 for all 3........... driverside,intermediate,passengerside

Originally posted by blown90teg@Jul 12 2004, 12:58 PM
non ABS. the driver side is brand new. and the other 2 r great but i am wanting 100 for all 3........... driverside,intermediate,passengerside

Are you willing to sell just the axles and not the intermediate shaft? I already have an intermediate shaft so I dont really need another one.

this is what is gone so far............
plastic dash parts
starter
axles
AEM cold air

the brakes r great. the tb is sold already. but i have the intake manifold which has a hondata gasket on it used for 3 days.....................45 plus shipping for it.

Originally posted by blown90teg@Jul 13 2004, 02:16 PM
the brakes r great. the tb is sold already. but i have the intake manifold which has a hondata gasket on it used for 3 days.....................45 plus shipping for it.

how much for just the hondata gasket shipped to 93401? I need one, but am too cheap to buy a new one.

Back