91 ef swap help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

geedog66

ok im gettin a 91 dx hatch and im doin a b18a1 swap in it... now my question is what wiring would be easier 1.. putting the dash and engine wiring out of my 91 civic si or 2... taking the dash and engine wiring out of my 91 integra... and input would help both my donor cars are complete

since you have access to it, just swap the entire cabin and engine harness from the si into your dx.

well my si has tons of rust in the back end of the car.. i kind of want to put the integra dash in my dx since i got to take the dash out anyway... has anyone done the dash swap?

lol found this thread right after i made the same one : p

im just starting a b18a1 swap into a 1990 dx but i dont have any si wiring, im thinking it would be less complicated wiring wise to install the body harness aswell and the engine harness from the integra which would hopefully eliminate re pinning of the ecu contacts, the only wiring i forsee as of now is lighting sockets and heater fan connectors... thoughts anyone

i guess the main problem ill have by swapin the dash is the rest of the harness plugin in the dash meaning goin to the back of the car and goin to the head lights.. im surprised no one has done this swap before...

Back