91 hatch with b16 Fuel Injectors to Buy????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

:worthy: I got a b16 with pr3 ecu. skunk2 manifold. str 70mm TB and im getting some stage 1 or 2 cams in the near future. MY question is I think my injectors are going bad. Whats the best replacement for my setup? im kinda a tard when it comes to FI .

HELP HELP

:worthy: :worthy: :blink: :worthy:

This link should help you out with the injector problem.
http://www.allmotorhonda.com/techpages/injector.htm
I dont know to make the link to where all you have to do is click it so your gonna have to type it out.

Just be sure to know about low and high impedence on your injectors.
High impedence = Saturated
Low impedence = Peak and Hold

The b16 has High impedence injectors pretty much meaning that it has to have a high electrical current charge to active and make the injector open. (12 to 16 watt, ohms). It also means that the Saturated part is when the injector runs at full duty cycle or partially. It depends on the throttle load.

The Low impedence or (peak and hold) injectors use a lower voltage. (3-6 watt, ohm). And those injectors operate like they say. They use there peak duty cycle and hold it there.

However you can install low impedence injectors on a high impedence motor with the help of 10 watt 10ohm resistors at radio shack. This is very popular for using with turbo b16's which have the 440cc dsm injectors in it. I am currently using them my self. There are other threads in the forced induction posts that tell you the exact process of the dsm injector install.
I hope this helps.

Back