'91 sedan 13" rims with lip??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Exactly what im tryin to say.
- i said stock and aftermarket wheels have around 40+mm

- You say hondas dont have positive offset( no big lips)
- But then you say the bigger the lip it will be low or negative offset.( So

your saying hondas dont have big lips and have negative offset)
( And you say big lips mean low or negative offset)

Your contradicting yourself. HAHA LOL
thats what started all this pitiful fight
Ill admit i wasnt clear on some of my stuff to. LOL
Good fight though. :)[/quote]

this kid is hopeless.... try and read everything ive said... are the little elves in your head whispering this shit to you.. lol..

I SAID
Honda wheels have around +40mm offset so you may or may not have a problem with +12mm offset which is around an inch difference. The 175mm tires actually may help.

I know what im talking about eg6sir:) Some rep points for me would be cool!

YOU SAID
sure.. but it'll be negative if you beg for it.. :D ... so, if you still want that rep.. i can give it to you or you can forget about it..

anyways, you're wrong still.. big lips will usually have a negative offset or a low positive offset

You restated what i said and made me sound stupid

I SAID
please explain why civic wheels have around +40mm offset? He is getting +12mm offset which means the mounting surface is 12mm to the outside of the centerline which means they will stick out more. What part does not make sense?

YOU SAID
last time i checked Civic wheels didnt have a big lip.. hell, they dont have any lip.... blah blah blah

YOUR THE ONE THATS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. lol omg

Last edited:
I Admited some of my stuff could have made mor sense

Just admite some of your stuff didn't make sense

Then we can end this

YOU SAID
last time i checked Civic wheels didnt have a big lip.. hell, they dont have any lip

YOUR THE ONE THATS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. lol omg

exactly.. they dont.. show me a lip on these fucking wheels you stupid fucking moron..... if you're talking about the barrels then yes, .. they're fucking huge

siwheel.jpg

this is the big lip i'm referring to dipshit....

notice how the bigger it is the further back it pushes the mounting point to the center of the wheel...

now shut the fuck up already

0305_08z+1956_ford_f100+wheel_view.jpg

I SAID
please explain why civic wheels have around +40mm offset? He is getting +12mm offset which means the mounting surface is 12mm to the outside of the centerline which means they will stick out more. What part does not make sense?

THEN YOU SAID
last time i checked Civic wheels didnt have a big lip.. hell, they dont have any lip

SO you was sayin i was wrong that civic wheels dont have +40mm
SO that implies you think civic wheels have negative offset

JUS ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG TO THEN WE CAN END THIS
because i will not stop until you see your mistakes and you made me sound stupid

holy fucking fail batman....kid, you're a lost cause...

funny how you keep putting words in my mouth

you know what else is funny.. the fact that everyone else here is laughing at you, not me..

Im laughing because you wont admit you were wrong also

I got the exact quotes in the exact order. what more proof do you want to show you, you had + and - offset backwards.

and you were calling me out saying i had it backwards.

Ban or lock, why hasnt this happened yet? OP got his answer and this guy is a hooligan. lol

because i havn't done anything wrong. show me what i did wrong. I admitted i wasn't clear with some of my quotes and just wanted him to say he wasn't clear with his stuff as i showed in all the quotes.

im going to end it here. I am never going to talk to anyone without being 100% sure that everyone will understand in what i say.

Last edited:
Exactly what i was saying except you say it better and your second sentence. The offset does move the rim itself because the mounting point moves with it. The OP would never have put this thread up an I would have never fought EG6sir if offset didn't move wheels. Offset does move wheels because the mounting surface changes with it. That why we had this big fight about camber, tucking, and fender rolling.

I hope you dont go all crazy on me like some people but i do agree with you on everything except your second sentence.
Well of course off-set does move the rim some but that's dependent on the rim design itself. My post was just simply explaining how off-set and lip size correlate with one another since you said the more positive off-set wheel would have the bigger lip, which isn't true. You just had it backwards. Which is what I think eg6 said...

Oh my GOD how can you claim to know so much about TIRES and NOT know when to SHUT THE HELL UP

Back