'91 sedan 13" rims with lip??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

first off, this discussion is about offset, not about camber.. the OP said he wanted to tuck... well, in order to tuck a +0 offset, or hell.. even a +12 offset .. he'll need to run more camber

here is the website to explain offset, and backspace please read carefully to understand it.

https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html this should end this argument if you read and understand it.

tech-wheelfit1.gif

Last edited:
:disgust1:

fucking tard

they are pretty much why i dont really post in the tech forums any more

i dont feel like dealing with them

they get 1/2 a bit of understanding of something and think they know every fucking thing

I guess i will not get it in your heads unless i get a video of offset and backspacing like i did with the camber, caster, toe video.

hahaha.. a kid telling us he wont get it into our heads.... you really need to stop posting.. it'll get you rep, not the kind you keep asking for either.. lol

yeah sry bout the doosh bag.... but hey, not all 19 year olds are like that! look at me... and i was bout to school that fool. ah, one day... one day i'll get the chance lol

for all you haters im putin a new thread up explaining offset, backspacing just like i explain it from

AMERICAN RACING WHEELS, if they arn't right who is?

for all you haters im putin a new thread up explaining offset, backspacing just like i explain it from

AMERICAN RACING WHEELS, if they arn't right who is?
what im trying to understand is eg said to run a wider tire rim combo to run more camber so it would tuck in the fender wells , what was wrong with him saying that ?

This is what eg was talking about when he said camber to tuck em in. My friend Randy's EF with the big lip Sportmax 501s, notice his rear camber.
cars038.jpg

Last time i will explain this stuff

Yes I see in the pic the top of the wheel is pointing inward.

His tires are going to wear quickly in the inside of the tire because there is more weight on the inside of the tire.( when you get an alignmet they make sure there is little camber so the tires wears evenly.

Thats that, i'm tired of explaining. I've changed 1000's of tires so i know what i say.

Go to your local tire shop and they will say the same thing

Last edited:
Back