91 Sedan D15B swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nhgarcia

91 Sedan D15B swap HELP

I am putting a D15B in my Dx sedan. It came with no motor and no harnesses. I have a JDM motor that I ordered. What I need to know is can I use the OBD1 intake manifold or do I need to get one from an 88-91 engine? Obviously it will need to be MPFI. I am getting the conversion harness from Monotech since the car came with no harness at all. I really don't want to have to buy another intake but I read some places that you shouldn't/can't use the newer manifold but you do want to use the newer FPR. Any help would be appreciated.

just use the intake thats on the motor. your gonna have to convert to obd1 anyways

I am getting a complete OBD1 conversion harness but I thought there were some differences from the 88-91 MPFI to the OBD1. I would look but I don't have an old one to look at.

well if your geting a new one from rywire, tell them that you stock one is missing. and they should sell you one that is a plug and play

So all other hoses and stuff are the same as old? Sorry if I sound ignorrant, I am pretty new to honda stuff.

perty much, the harness is the main worry

Back