92-95 civic hatch glovebox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright just let me know...its sitting here. Like i said its complete with the ocket tray light for the ashtray and cig lighter.

I also got some extra shit lying around i wanna sell

airsoft mp5 full auto
old dell latitude laptop
if theres anything else i can think of ill add it later

Just added... 98 civic lx AC compressor. It didnt work when I took it off. Was told it needed a new clutch and pulley. Which I have and will include. THe old clutch cover and pulley are off and I will package them up too. Since it didnt work Im not looking for too much. New compressors go for 300..but like i said it wasnt working prior to me taking it off. Ill let it go for 75 shipped. Its pretty heavy so im sure shipping will be a bit. Pick it up and fix it for cheap.

yO mang do you have the trunk cover? if so let me know need one bad wanna put my subs in soon.

what books do ytou have again ?
are the hond or aftermarket?
torque spec?

Just found another part...the coil wire from the external coil to the cap. Its a MSD with the boots already on. Pretty long looks like 16". Ill let that go for 15 shipped.

bump i need to sell this stuff so i can get more things for my car...in the next few weeks im going to have two intake manifolds for sale..1 is a ported b18a and the other is a ported b18b..let me know if your interested.

do you have an interior drivers side door panel?? Also looking for the roll up window bracket on the inside of the door?

Originally posted by hybrid_b18@Jul 11 2004, 12:14 PM
yO mang do you have the trunk cover? if so let me know need one bad wanna put my subs in soon.
[post=361411]Quoted post[/post]​

nope gone sorry...need anything else

Ok just pulled off the steering wheel colum cover and I have the SRS airbag cable reel...Dont know if anyone needs it but i dont..let me know got pics if you want them...I got my web cam to work so I can take some pics of things out of the car already.. The gallery is down so i cant post the pics of the cable reel..let me know if you need it.

Just added two items to ebay for sale. They are a 3/8 drive ratchet and breaker bar bot are snap on..the item number is 4315153730. Ill will post the picture of them in my album too. Both are on ebay in one auction. The buy it now is for 60 shipped. They retail for over 100 new for both. Dont pass these up.

Do you have the rear seat belts still? How much for them? Also, if the lower console fits in a coupe, how much do you want for it?

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 24 2004, 06:00 PM
I got a 92-95 civic hatch glove box. Not looking for much 15 plus shipping. I have the metal bracket to mount it. Ill include it or get rid of it for you. The color of it is black. I have two rear seatbelts with all the parts to mount them from the same years too. Got some 96-98 4 door civic stock tailights. Just trying to get rid of some of this extra stuff lying around. Getting ready to move soon. I also have those two honda engine builders books still for sale. Sorry no pics digi is screwed up. My ebay feedback is over 100 if you need vouches. Let me know if there are other parts that you might need from the front interior of a hatch. Im gutting my car so ill let just about anything go. Thanks!

Got a JDM amber clock let me know if you want that.
[post=354692]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright adding on to my never ending list of shit...i got an extra b18b intake manifold with a couple of the sensors on it. No throttle body, fuel rail or injectors. Im going to clean it up and hone out where the throttle body connects..if anybody wants this let me know and we can work out a price.. I should have a b18a one coming too in a few days. Let me know about either

Thanks for the sale Slo-r..just got rid of the rear seat belts lower console (cig lighter and ashtray) and e-brake armrest. Anyone else need something let me know.

I need to sell those tools quick...send me a reasonble offer by 10pm and there yours...ill cancel the ebay upon agreement...and other parts..got some debts i need to pay asap!!! PLease help!!!

Back