92 Civic CX Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you are 4 hours away from me lets get this car on the road whats wrong, does it have a clean tittle hit me back so we can chat so i can pick up

Car is and has been on the road, Title is clean, The delay is I'm waiting for the title... Was my fathers car, but he wanted to transfer the title for me to sell so I am afraid thats why I'm on Haitus. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll have it... Trust me, I'm pissed.

ok

keep me posted couse as soon ass you get it let me know i want that ride i am looking else where to and i will let you know if i buy a nother civic but for that price you might get my cash. now you said you would take 1500 right.

1500 is the price, and it is Firm as I have seen this hatches sell in similar condition for MUCH more. I will post when I get the title, right now its just a Waiting game, and its a Painful game. I've been driving the car the past week and it is VERY responsive, brakes, handles fine. Only driveablity issue I've noticed is that one wheel is off balance *$10 from any Wheel and tire shop will fix that, You can see pics for the condition of the tires, plenty of tire* Trans is Crisp as ever, Burns nothing.

Back