92 civic si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What would be left on? If its still a good deal I could come down this weekend and look at it. Thanks for the reply.

i am taking the system and the rev speed meter, and that should be it...so let me know i would like you to come before the weekend i really need the money and i need the car out of here....so call me when you read this at 847-456-7553

I'm gonna sleep on it tonight and let you know tomorrow. Maybe i'll come down friday or saturday, but i'll let you know tomorrow.

well i am going to pull the dent out tonight and i will try to correct the steering a little and maybe you will like it a bit better....i hope you get it man i need the money bad...just like i said...you would be saving me BIG TIME...give me a call 847-456-7553

I actually want it, for a grand it's worth it. Where the hell did you get it painted though?

But that's a 12 hour drive for a car I'm going to be embarrased to drive back (no offense I just really don't like the paint.) Hope you sell it, if not I might do you the favor and take the ride and visit my Aunt on the way.

I'm gonna have to pass for now. I have rent and bills coming up and I just couldn't afford it. Hope you sell it and if you have it in about a month I might come down and look at it, but I can't buy it now.

i need this thing gone...so if a person buys it for 1000 2 d series blocks come with it and some other minor stuff like a apex rev speed meter...give me a call asap i need this gone befroe the 25th

Originally posted by Dancomer@Aug 19 2004, 04:34 PM
i need this thing gone...so if a person buys it for 1000 2 d series blocks come with it and some other minor stuff like a apex rev speed meter...give me a call asap i need this gone befroe the 25th
[post=379300]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn If i didn't just buy my hatch I would have taken this right away, I need to see if I can scroung up enough doe. I think it isn't selling casue the paint really turns people off but I don't care and there are plenty of other people like me. If I get a nice check on Monday I can probably borrow the rest and take it off your hands.

But I honestly think you should put it on ebay, people will travel. Take off the caddy symbol and the Turbo symbol. Clean it up a bit and you'll get more than 1k or at least put a BIN of 1200 and somebody will snatch it up quick.

Good luck, maybe you'll get lucky and $1000 will magically appear in my house or something.

i would not mind a partial trade for a crappy car and some money...b/c i would need a car to get to and from work as well...so either i will take 1000 or i will take trade plus cash

my friend wants it, he's offering 800 and you can have the parts you mentioned you were gonna take. One other problem is he might need 2 weeks but he's willing to give you a deposit if you hold it for him. Let me know. Oh and we'll come from NJ to pick it up.

I've got another friend that might want it and is willing to pay the "G". If rush doesn't take it let me know.

I should get $5 for advertising... j/k

Im very interested if the car is still for sale.

I have cash or a first gen 300zx to trade.

Let me know ASAP

my email is weitz@wisc.edu or you can call me at 715-340-5182

thanks,

-00Evan

Back