92 Honda Accord Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hook everything up, then we can go from there

you mean the vtec? thats the only thing not hooked up but that alone should not make the car run the way it is right? I just want to make sure this F90 Ecu is not the right one before I go out and spend $180 on a p13

if vtec is not working and your on a vtec ecu the car will run bad.

well actually thats a rare accord ecu so i would hang onto it, im trying to think if the pinouts are the same are not let me do some more diggin lol

what im wondering is if the pinouts are the same, but i think they would be, but as said vtec ecu run like crap if the vtec is not hooked up

I ran the wire for vtec and the car still runs pretty rough with the F90 ECU. I put in the stock ECU and it threw a code for map sensor but the car run much better. But with either ecu the car cuts off when you come to a stop. I picking up a p13 tomorrow morning and see how that goes.

Just put in the P13 ecu and the car is running much better. Getting two codes still 12(Exhaust recirculation system) 17(vehicle speed sensor). someone have any Idea what can cause these codes to come up. Are the plugs the same for the vss for the f22 and h22a tranny?

Do these h22a have vtec pressure solenoid? All i see is the vtec solenoid? The ecu is also trowing a code for that.

Last edited:
Back