93 civic ex- parting out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bump for the day...i know somebody wants some of this stuff i really dont want to put it on ebay

bump...still got all the parts no one has come through with any money. all the power stuff is still for sale whoever comes through money first gets it. Everyone says they want stuff and has me hold it then never sends money. Whatever is left over by the end of next week is going on ebay. So help me unload this stuff!

Yea the hatch lock is what I need. If you have it let me know how much total shipping and everything? Thanks

i need a bunch of stuff. i need the ignition w/keys and the door lock cylinders on both doors. let me know if you have them available and how much. i need both the ignition and lock cylinders together or none at all, the person i bought my car from lost the key and he hacked up the ignition so i have no way to get in the car if i lock it and i would like matching door/ign. keys.

i have the passenger side and the ignition but the drive side was destroyed..let me know if you still want it ill give you a price

Originally posted by allbottledup@May 24 2005, 07:53 PM
i have the passenger side and the ignition but the drive side was destroyed..let me know if you still want it ill give you a price
[post=503098]Quoted post[/post]​

i really need both sides. are you sure its not salvageable i dont need the whole handle just the little metal cylinder that the key goes into.

Still got a bunch of stuff if anyone is interested...also the crx interior and a 2 1/16 autometer phantom boost guage. Let me know i wanna get this stuff out of my shed

alright i decided to not take the motor and sell the rex. So the motor and ecu are back up for sale. I will part out the motor let me know what you need. All the parts of the car are still available

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 4 2005, 12:57 PM
alright i decided to not take the motor and sell the rex. So the motor and ecu are back up for sale. I will part out the motor let me know what you need. All the parts of the car are still available
[post=507807]Quoted post[/post]​

was the a/c working when the car was runnin? how much for the whole a/c system? also how much for the evaporator by itself? its the thing inside the car under the dash. pretty easy to remove

Originally posted by DA69+Jun 5 2005, 06:48 AM-->
allbottledup
@Jun 4 2005, 12:57 PM
[post=507807]Quoted post[/post]​

was the a/c working when the car was runnin? how much for the whole a/c system? also how much for the evaporator by itself? its the thing inside the car under the dash. pretty easy to remove
[post=508062]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes the ac was working. I have everything but the compressor for it. The evap ill sell it for $25 plus shipping. Let me know if you still want the rest of it

Originally posted by DA69@Jun 5 2005, 08:57 PM
how much do you want for all of it?
[post=508299]Quoted post[/post]​

also what happened to the compressor? did you sell it or did it go bad?

need the compressor for my wifes civic. Ill say 75 plus shipping for it all. Do you need the climate controls?

Back