94 EG: LS swap keeps stalling...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

danny94eg

whats up guys!!!
i got a 94 civic hatch eg w/ b18a1 swap and b16trans. pr4-ecu
i recently did the swap and when i try 2 start the car it cranks but immediately stalls...
if i hold the gas pedal down i can hold the rpm's steady, then AFTER the car warms up completely the car can hold idle and drives fine... i think the problem has something 2 do with my IACV but i tried changing it out with another IACV but still stalls...

all help is appreciated!! thnx!

What about the injectors, dizzy and alternator? Are they B18A1 (OBD0) or did you make sure you put B18B1 stuff in it? I woudl also suggest a B18B1 ECU too. There's ways to rig it to work with OBD0 but I truly feel its a bad option and only used for those who truly can't afford making it work and must have a cr to dirve immediately.

yea those parts i think are ok.. i actually pulled this motor out of a dc integra that was running obd2... so i spliced the dizzy back to obd1, and re-used my sohc vtec wire harness.

does anybody kno if a D-series throttle body can fit on a b18a/b intake manifold???? i think the problem with my car stalling is, currently, the t-body on my b-series mani doesnt have a FITV(fast idle thermo valve), so i was thinking about just switchin'em out??? the d-series t-body is from d16z6

thnx

Back