99 Rooms.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Remember that little webpage I posted a while ago? Where you get the little guy to go to another "spaceship" and steer it by solving little puzzles? Really drug oriented.

Well here is the same artist, doing a website for an art group out of Germany.

Achtung, baby.

-> Steve

The first one was awesome. :) This one dosen't seem to be as puzzle-oriented as the first, but it's just as trippy. :D

Just finished all 99 rooms, the photography is awesome in this one, the art and flash added to it is icing on the cake. I think that's the whole point. :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 16 2004, 07:22 PM
:withstupid:

17 rooms
"fuck this"
*closed*

WooWooo five rooms for me.

last night I was bored, did about 70 rooms. Art is pretty cool, but its boring, and not even really challenging.

No, darkhand was right. It's not a puzzle this time, its a way to show off the graffiti art of another artist. They worked together on this project.

That german kid that did the artwork, is an artist genius. His building would really rattle my nerves, and I may not have seen it if not the benefit of the internet, and my friend in New Zealand who is big into graffiti art. Even he send me sites with incredible graffiti on it, but I don't get excited to post it here. This one was posted here because it IS exciting.

-> Steve

Back