a big sh!t sammich

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shouldn't you be in jail by now, or something? I REALLY don't want to offend you, but you seem pretty vengeful to the point of violence. Nothings really worth that. I'm not saying I'm a saint, or anything, but unless someone is hurting someone close to you (and no, it doesn't count if they sit there and take it and don't want anything to change), then it's none of your business. You've got people here telling you to leave it alone, and they are backing up their points. You're going to end up some old man that hates everyone, and while that can be fun, it's kind of an empty life.

Don't you have friends, or something? Go hang out with some people. Go find some riding buddies. Do something but concentrate all your energy on making other peoples lives miserable. It'll just make you miserable in the end.

Dr Phil can tongue my anus. What a creep. "You know what you SHOULD DO" The "sh" sound wouldn't even get out before I replaced his front teeth with my fist.

Shouldn't you be in jail by now, or something? I REALLY don't want to offend you, but you seem pretty vengeful to the point of violence. Nothings really worth that. I'm not saying I'm a saint, or anything, but unless someone is hurting someone close to you (and no, it doesn't count if they sit there and take it and don't want anything to change), then it's none of your business. You've got people here telling you to leave it alone, and they are backing up their points. You're going to end up some old man that hates everyone, and while that can be fun, it's kind of an empty life.

Don't you have friends, or something? Go hang out with some people. Go find some riding buddies. Do something but concentrate all your energy on making other peoples lives miserable. It'll just make you miserable in the end.
I'm a very small, ANGRY person. I have a long fuse with a really big bomb on the end of it. At any time if I come off as patient and sagely, It's an act that I try VERY hard to maintain. It's the way I want to be, it's not the way that I am.

I frequently get pushed over the edge. I have good success at maintaining my composure and dismissing things. But anger eats away at my psyche like a cancer.

Celerity, through all this all I can get out of it is "I don't deserve this, I don't deserve this, blah blah."

Boo fucking hoo.

Give me a break and get over yourself. I know that you're stronger than that. You sound like a wounded fucking puppy, it's pathetic. Sitting around moping about it and critically analyzing the situation will get you nowhere. Go out and enjoy yourself. I know its not going to be easy after 14 years but try to slowly erase her from your memory. Throw everything of hers away, avoid places you have memories, ignore her if she ever tries to contact you in the future.

Like someone said above, shes a grown women and it is HER choice. If she decides to completely cut you out of her life and be with a douchebag, she can handle it on her own. That's her decision and there's nothing you can do to change that. Just accept it. When you were on the prowl with Goth chick you never resorted to this kind of behavior. Go out and find someone or something else to consume your mind.

Last edited:
I don't exactly disagree with your logic, but if thats where your getting your info your opinion is now void to me.

Dr Phil can tongue my anus. What a creep. "You know what you SHOULD DO" The "sh" sound wouldn't even get out before I replaced his front teeth with my fist.
dr. phil is not a real source. he just recycles psychology that has been told over years and years. it's all common info, just white people love listening to a redneck in a suit talk about emotions.

i do not derive any of my intelligence from him. i am just stating that he regurgitates common psychology.

Back