a Miracle?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dropped today to 2.99. guess we're just a day behind.

Semi off topic but they dont even make leaded gasoline anymore why keep putting it on the signs?

Last edited:
Lol thanks for that, i entered the edit post screen and forgot why i went in there.

WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. (AP) - Sure, gas prices have come down lately. But to 34.9 cents a gallon?
That's what Kelly Joosten and dozens of other motorists paid at a Citgo station Monday. The sign advertised $3.43 for a gallon of premium fuel, but the pump cost read $0.349 a gallon.
"That was amazing," said Joosten, who normally spends about $100 to fill up her 1998 Ford Expedition.
Joosten proudly showed off her receipt for 25.36 gallons at $8.85. She said she saw other motorists filling gas cans, too, at the discounted price.
Station owner JP Raval says the attendant on duty couldn't figure out why the station was suddenly so busy.
Raval estimated 30 to 40 customers fueled up at the incorrect price - between 200 and 300 gallons worth - for about 90 minutes. "People kept coming, so fast," Raval said. "Everything was crowded; it was like a fairground."

must be nice

How often do you come across it tho? I dont remember ever really seeing it.

most race gas is still leaded... and a lot of "joes garages" sell leaded gas for muscle cars at the pump

found a station around here that claims to have no ethanol in their gas, i didnt even know that was possible, thought it was added long before it reaches the station.

Back