A one way shifter WHOA!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honda_Motor_Co.

Yes i have so much shit in my favorites for aftermarket autoparts
I was look for a special type of shifter i heard about thats in japan
that can make your shift incredibly fast!! here it is :

banner_ikeya_formula_shifter.gif

:shocked: Goes for a grand but thats FUCKING WORTH IT.... ill get some more pictures hang on a second keep looking at the picture it changes.

Doctor my civic sneezes every time i change gears ?!?!!
Doctor: Oh no its has the TURBONECTICS virus simlar to anthrax!
Civic Owner: Oh NO! whats the cure!
Doctor: Let it wreak havoc on the domestics and let it become king of the imports!
Civic owner : Domestics?
Doctor: YOU KNOW Ford Chevy Dodge and maybe throw in a ferrari, You idiot you have alot to learn
Civic owner: Yes Master! ILL DO IT!

This is your sig, aka signature.

Thats like a slot shifter/slide shifter...whatever the heck they dub it. Domestics have had them forever. In drag cars they do that a lot of times. I'm suprised you guys have never seen that before.

It anit a slot shifter you still have a clutch. :angry: the whole dam picture explains it.... no domestic has a seqential shifter.
I know what your talking about they sell it in pep boys , and it anit no grand...

um, sequential shifters have been around since the 60's
they are great fro drag racing that's about all.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Nov 13 2003, 10:29 PM
um, sequential shifters have been around since the 60's
they are great for drag racing that's about all.

I knew that sequential shifter been around from that time, but what i show here dosent require the whole sequential transmission.

yeah this is nothing new, its been around forevvvvvvvvvvvver, and i saw that one in particular a way far back in the day, you got that from http://www.importfan.com/ - they have some pretty decent stuff on there, especially hard to find JDM kits and shit.

[Edit]
yeah and btw, your sig does suck. its worse than mine
[/Edit]

Back