A Scammer among us...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
not guaranteed to get your money back though.. i had to file a claim and only got back half..

I had a buyer GET THE PACKAGE, he signed for it. THEN THE MOTHERFUCKER FILED A CLAIM. That shit took me three weeks to sort out, then I ended up losing another sale because my paypal account happened to be locked when the other buyer tried paying.

PayPal is awesome if you only buy.

I'll give it a shot either way. Any chance we could ban this guy so it doesn't happen to anyone again? I'm not sure if that is asking for too much, but I really don't want anyone else to have to deal with this crap again.

i usually wait 48 hours before escalating with paypal. gives him an honest chance to respond before paypal gets involved (that might not even get you anything in return).

i dont want to ban him, as that might be the only way you have to contact him (through the board). So, keep us posted how it all works out, and if i need to whip out the ban stick or not.

i usually wait 48 hours before escalating with paypal. gives him an honest chance to respond before paypal gets involved (that might not even get you anything in return).

i dont want to ban him, as that might be the only way you have to contact him (through the board). So, keep us posted how it all works out, and if i need to whip out the ban stick or not.

I'll wait until Saturday night, since I just filed the dispute tonight. If they refund something it would be nice if not, I hope they at least revoke his PayPal.

Good thinking B and thank you. I'll keep you posted and most likely will wait until Monday to let you beat him over the head with the ban stick. :D

i got dibs.. haha

Hey Clint, since you were the one that gave me the idea to flame broil this guy on here for being a candy ass, I think that it would only be fair that you had the chance to use the stick on him. haha I would consider it an honor if you were to do the honprs. :D

Hey Luis, I've got an a/c compressor from a D series that I will give to you and even help you install it. If it works, then you can pay me whatever you feel acceptable, no shenanigans. I live about 2 hours south, but I can drive up there for a bit of gas money. I wouldn't mind visiting a few buddies who are in college up there anyhow.

I took it off of my car a while back because I just couldn't figure out why my system kept leaking... Turned out I got a defective dryer that was clogging and causing the pressure release to give. I got lucky(unlike soon to be mentioned friend) when a buddy got hit by a truck and his honda was totaled. I went to his place before the insurance company picked it up and took his and put it in my car. After I put it in, the damn thing still blew out so I decided to take off the brand new dryer I was using during the whole process and noticed it was all clogged up. I'll go put my hands on it to make 100% sure I didn't misplace it.

I will PM you my #. What's ironic is that a friend of mine is actually driving to Orlando tomorrow afternoon when he gets off work so I can possibly have him drive it up there and you can go pick it up from him. He should be in the Winter Park area, I'll try and get a hold of him tomorrow. Oh and btw, I also hate thieves and I feel your pain.

The freakin' ironies of life! A semi-local from here that has one. THANK YOU SWEET JEEEEEEESUS! :D

I really suck at making offers, as some people on here will tell you. The guy charged me $30 all together. If that sounds fair to you, cool. If it doesn't sound fair, I'll have to sit you down on a red ant hill until it does. Err...what sounds fair to you and how many miles did it have on it before it came off and most important of all, will it make my car faster like Byron's? :D

The car had 112k miles on it when I took it off. I will make sure it was the stock one, I'm pretty positive it is.

Thirty bucks, you lowballing me!? lol, sounds good to me. I can try and get it's weight tomorrow if I find it right where I left it. Don't worry, I seal all parts in a thick plastic bag. I will also consult my friend. Do you need it before Monday? Can you drive to pick it up from somewhere in Orlando tomorrow(Thurs.) afternoon if I get the guy to take it? Just figuring some stuff out to see what I have to do. Me driving it is still an option also. Unless you don't want it, and that makes a lot less answering for you.

*in Mr. Burn's voice* Excellent. :D In Honda years, that's brand new.
Oh, glad you think so... Cause I actually want 50 bucks :D. It came off a 2000 LX, so it's all luxury like.

Regarding your pm, I'm not worried about you ripping me off. If you can pay me in a reasonable amount of time, I will get the darn thing to you. It's doing me no good here.

everything in those pictures are probably stolen. make sure u lock the thread for potential evidence.^_^
and i hope u get ur money back, and he gets raped by a donkey tonight:D

Negative. haha I will usually NEVER make an offer, but wait until one comes my way. That was just the price that the guy gave me before and at times, I have found some on Craigslist for $25 just for the compressor.

I do want it. There is no doubt about that. Don't worry about rushing though. I sent you my number so just keep in touch. Like I said in the PM, as soon as I get paid, I will be able to figure out what I am able to get. That and I am also waiting for a guy to see if I will be trading my EK hatch or not for his EG hatch. If that goes through, I will have a lot more money available to me.

everything in those pictures are probably stolen. make sure u lock the thread for potential evidence.^_^
and i hope u get ur money back, and he gets raped by a donkey tonight:D

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's definitely rep worthy and freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

Alright man, well I have no problem helping a nonasshat honda owner out in a time of need. I know how hot it is down here... I go without a/c most the time in my black car, but if I ever have somebody else, they are crying.

So I won't worry about my buddy taking it up there and just try and get the weight tomorrow to find out shipping just in case. You will hear from me soon, I'm going to bed now.

If you ship it through the post office via flat rate it should be $8.00 shipping.

As they say in Russia...Buenas Noches. :D

make sure you buy a can of compressor oil when you change that compressor
they sell it at parts stores

Damn it! Perhaps I'm too grateful with rep, 'cause I can't rep you for that right now. haha

Thanks for the advice man. I would have never known to do that. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back