Accord/Prelude 1/4 mile times

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, the May 1st drag was fun and the Quaife LSD worked nicely but the best I could post was 15.02 and that was with a -0.018 red light. I think I was just spinning too much still without drag tires and it was hotter out 75 F vs 64 F on the last test which got a 14.871 on that day.

I was able to keep up and beat a lot of stock V6 Maximas. Fortunatley (for me) one of the Maximas didn't have his normal SC installed otherwise he would have spanked me hard I think :p

Surprisingly, a Neon was there that posted some 14's NA and 13's on the bottle. Dang those light cars!!! :angry:

Anyway, click here to see a couple of pics and a short video of the day.

Overall, I still had a fun time :D
Bruce

On the stock F22 motor I ran 15.1 on a 50 shot! I didnt try with the h22.. either way there still slow! Im going to have to say im very unimpressed with the h22 swap. I had every bolt on possible and i still dont think it was worth a damn! That my 2 cents take it as you will!

It really depends on your expectations of time slips and HP and platform.

Let's move this discussion to the swap forum. I'll respond over there with my expectations of the H22A swap.

Bruce

Back