account deletion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just use the ignore button?

why don't you fuckin fuck off and learn something, you can't ignore a mod/admin. :ph34r:

when i went to search for the ignore feature i was pretty sure that i couldn't.

wow eg6. that feels great. i'm gonna start talkin shit on noobs like muah!

Who is this guy anyways? I have no idea what went down, did Injen try to have sex with him or something?

lol injen is a dill weed in the field, i'm at least a weed plant. he had nothing to do with the initial, so as i said before, seriously, fuck off!

i'm goin outside to smoke a cig, so whatever quirky remark you leave probly won't be answered for a min.

BRb :ph34r:

I wouldn't be surprised if Injen tried to have sex with him, with his looks he'd probably have a better chance with Injen than with any (attractive) female. I have no clue who this guy is either. I think he's probably just bored and trolling.

wow.....comments about family burning in car accidents isnt cool; i lost my mother a year ago to cancer and knowing that loss comments like that are not acceptable. sometimes mods overstep their boundaries because they can even though they shouldnt, posting a picture on the web gives people the oppurtunity to use it unless profitting from the picture so i dont know what all the omg ask permission shit is about. this is too bad because you can learn a lot from a lot of the members here including myself....i even drove to one members house in my area to help him with some engine problems he was having. i have been away from this site for a long time and maybe its headed towards the h-t style where you cant ask questions or do anything without being prosecuted. its your choice you arent going to find too many better honda resource sites anywhere. try your luck on h-t and you will really be in for a treat posting pics of other peoples cars not that i think thats wrong. everyone should make up and act like adults.

Seriously? you want your account deleted, yet you keep coming back and you've put your ugly ass mug in your avatar. Nobody wants to see that. If you don't want to be here, then leave. I can guarantee you B isn't going to delete shit.

As I alluded to before; You'd make a terrible ninja. Chris Farley was a better ninja than you! Ask a Ninja has a damn site dedicated to him and is still more subtle than you... If you don't get banned outright you should at least be banned from the ninja emoticon and have every utterance of the word stricken from the records.

lmao this fuckin guy...
keyboard asshole??
nope just very blunt and straight to the point..you can get over it or gtfo..
thanx and have a great remainder of your day :D

untitled.jpg

Fuck fuck shit shit clit clit I love this thread cuz there's no point of it and I can say whatever I want....... Bitch titzz mufuckas! :D

that's because i never did anything wrong until i was accused of stealing a picture and was ridiculed by some childish fucks.

oh and about losing people, we've all lost people so cry about it somewhere else. i still hope they all die in burning car accidents while swallowing cock.

-edit- and now thanks to them i'm fucking INFAMOUS! shit yeah, keep the bad shit coming!

Last edited:
How long are the mods gonna let this guy stick around talking the way he is?

All he is doing is hiding behind his computer cuz he aint no friends.:hide:

:ban3:

wow dude..i would love to take a plane out to illi and whoop your ass...

i'd love to have a taxi ready to pick you up and bring you to my block to show you what we do to little shit starting fucks.

Lambert international airport is the closest commercial airport. if you're coming, let me know!

I think you're seriously underestimating just how gangsta Injen is. Seriously, look at his avatar. What about it makes you think he won't cut you?

Locked. This thread sucks

We delete accounts for legal reasons only. If you're lawyer isn't ready to serve me cease and disist papers to my lawyer, i don't want to hear about deleting accounts. you can change all of your profile infomrmation to garbage/nothing and leave no human trace behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back