Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok wait,,so this whole time we been flaming you about how you posted...i just thought of something....do you even know anything about honda???other than basics???
do you know motor codes,chassis codes,what the codes stand for,what vtec stands for,what vtec actually does???which motors fit in which cars??
im not trying to be a dick im just asking
cuz you are soo hardcore pro honda but you ask a question that you should already know..
so it makes me think
1. you dont know shit about them
2. you are just tryin to front with money

haha.
i already said im new at this.
most...but not all.....
i know i know.
im dumb.
but thats why i got on here.
so i could learn a few things.
besides what Dustin is teaching me.
im a newbie.

ok soo just tell me one thing...
why do you want a honda???you do know you can buy sooo many other cars for about the same price that are stock,dast,reliable??
are you just jumping on the bandwagon because "DUSTIN" has a honda??

ok soo just tell me one thing...
why do you want a honda???you do know you can buy sooo many other cars for about the same price that are stock,dast,reliable??
are you just jumping on the bandwagon because "DUSTIN" has a honda??

haha.
no.
i just want one. =]

This is why I love this board. I leave for 20 hours and when I come back theres a new flamefest with 125 posts.

Thankyou for keeping me entertained

This is why I love this board. I leave for 20 hours and when I come back theres a new flamefest with 125 posts.

Thankyou for keeping me entertained

No Prob.

And if you are looking for a mid-low 13 second car for under 20k look at 01-02 GTO.

Good to go. I almost bought one, but i liked the convertible more.

take the 20 grand, and spend 10 of it at a skip barber week.

you'll be faster with less car after that.

srt-4 are actually nice,fast reliable cars,even though its a dodge...thats an idea for you..
but again i dont recommend you get anything nice until you wreck your first car..but hey just my opinion..do what you want

srt-4 are actually nice,fast reliable cars,even though its a dodge...thats an idea for you..
but again i dont recommend you get anything nice until you wreck your first car..but hey just my opinion..do what you want

why do you always think everyone wrecks thier 1st car?
no.
about the srt4.
not a dodge fan.
not really reliable ethier.

its a stereotype...most teens that want a fast car..wreck...they think they can drive but in all reality they cant...
im just trying to give suggestions and help you out...
id just hate to see you get your hands on a honda a "make it fast" then wrap it ariund a tree,pole,or hit another person...

whats you view on streetracing?

and yall wonder why i asked if she was a geek (read programmer).

she returns after every statement
and she &&s when she says and.
I mean cmon, someone has to see it.

I think she's more of the AIM type.

People who type
like this all of the
time because
they like to
hear the
AIM BLUNG-DING
sound.

yugo_monster.jpg
yugo_monster.jpg

done and done this is your perfect first car

I havent been an aim kid in a while...and when i was i kinda typed novels....now i just type. "LOL", "Okay" or shorter answers that are very similar.

wow, gone to work for a day and i get three pages of good flaming to read.
as stated before, thanks.

since you name has hoe in it chick, i will refer to you as "hoeee" for the rest of the forum days. so, if you make it past the flaming, everytime you see "hoeee" in my post, that means im addressing you, or referencing you. k?

Back