aim, yahoo, msn, aol...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
i know some of you guys got this program...called trillian?

that manages all of those. i got yahoo messenger for my email notification, msn for this chick im talking to, aim for my aol contacts....

does that program allow me to not load any of the other programs and use it exclusively...?

where do i dl trillian from?

screen shot of it, but this is a different skin for it.. but across the very bottom is the connections to everything and if i had everything programmed in.. it would have msn, yahoo in the buddy list and seperates them so they're not all in the mix.

s3fceb094e7f26.jpg

look at the top of my buddylist... trillian pro, you can add mail accounts and get mail notifications.. you can do it on aim also, but they NEVER tell me when i have mail.

it always fuxored my computer, and im an admin. i bet its happened to many others, also. airjockie runs it. it freezes all the time.

i'm not denying it freezes.. it wouldnt let me im 4 times today, but i like being able to be "away" and talk.. unlimited buddy space, b/c i have a ton of ppl.. it use to freeze my comp more then it does now and i'm the admin on my machine also.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 3 2003, 10:14 PM
trillian sucks ass. id rather rock aim and msn by itself. atleast i get email alerts.

:withstupid:

I hate Trillian. AIM and MSN with Messenger Plus is the way to go.
Screw Yahoo, I don't know anyone on it.

Never had a problem with Trillian. AIM sucks the big one, and I'd rather not have any AOL products on my computer.

Originally posted by Prowler+Dec 3 2003, 11:25 PM-->
Green92HatchDX
@Dec 3 2003, 10:14 PM
trillian sucks ass. id rather rock aim and msn by itself. atleast i get email alerts.

:withstupid:

I hate Trillian. AIM and MSN with Messenger Plus is the way to go.
Screw Yahoo, I don't know anyone on it.

neither do i, but in order for me to receive instant notification of emials i received ( i got yahoo dsl) i gotta have yahoo messenger opened.

otherwise i gotta keep outlook express open....which i dont want to...

only issue i have with trillian is the aim chat link doesn't work on the HS page, :lol: never had it freeze on me once, you guys need better pc's.
i use hotmail for email, and i get those notifications through triallian, works great, use it at work and home.

Originally posted by B16@Dec 3 2003, 11:52 PM
only issue i have with trillian is the aim chat link doesn't work on the HS page, :lol: never had it freeze on me once, you guys need better pc's.
i use hotmail for email, and i get those notifications through triallian, works great, use it at work and home.

need a better pc? doubtful. i have more ram than most have ghz on this board.
some of us dont have a simple oprating system... ive got 60+ processes running at any given time, i dont need programs that freeze and crash.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX+Dec 3 2003, 08:58 PM-->
@Dec 3 2003, 11:52 PM

some of us dont have a simple oprating system... ive got 60+ processes running at any given time, i dont need programs that freeze and crash.

as do i at work, i run windows2000, i should take a screen shot of my desktop sometime so you can see whats running. along with JRun4.0 serving 8 instances of our .jsp web applications :D

editplus owns j00000 :)

hondaswap was built on that. hehe

ohh wait, messengers... yeah.

i use AIM only cuz all my friends use it. kinda hard to make everyone l33t

but lately, msn with live webcam fucking owns me.... omghi2u
if you don't know, don't ask.

kthnkxbye

Originally posted by B16+Dec 4 2003, 12:13 AM-->
Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 3 2003, 08:58 PM
B16
@Dec 3 2003, 11:52 PM

as do i at work, i run windows2000, i should take a screen shot of my desktop sometime so you can see whats running. along with JRun4.0 serving 8 instances of our .jsp web applications :D

ah, xp pro with sp1. i just run a small in-house network and a makeshift "zen" thing for my dad. hes really dumb ocassionally.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 3 2003, 09:57 PM
if you don't know, don't ask.

kthnkxbye

:werd:
forgot, #2 thing i don't like about trillian, doesn't support the webcam :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 4 2003, 12:57 AM
editplus owns j00000 :)

hondaswap was built on that. hehe

ohh wait, messengers... yeah.

i use AIM only cuz all my friends use it. kinda hard to make everyone l33t