ALL BLACK..i will never go back..lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Another Idahoan? God, I thought I was the only one for the longest time. So, are you crazy too? :)

to be honest if you want flat, I would paint it in a gloss color and instead of clear, use dullcoat. I have seen a lot a grey primer and also flat black primer/paint....but I think a flat blue would be cool...even a flat yellow...but I would use a color of somesort with dullcoat.

Just another suggestion

A flat-red with red strips on the tires? Nascar yellow hell no..I hate that kind of raceing..Who wants to just go around and around?..NOT ME..Japan has it made with all the cool tracks they have..Would love it if IDA,HO had something that wasent just round..WISH LIST..KOV

A flat-red with red strips on the tires? Nascar yellow hell no..I hate that kind of raceing..Who wants to just go around and around?..NOT ME..Japan has it made with all the cool tracks they have..Would love it if IDA,HO had something that wasent just round..WISH LIST..KOV
i agree bro, some good auto-x tracks in these here parts would be badass. }=)

i farted a leaf...

flat black? why. "I want to be unique and different and away from the crowd." Flat black is everywhere. My civic is flat black, paint shops have the ability to MAKE custom colors that almost no one will be able to get an exact match. choose a completely custom color and 2 tone it, or hell. entertain your dumbass and go with a 3rd tone and paint your skull while your at it. but dont go bashing at aleaf because of her gender.

and by the way. I'm choosing a flat black with some additives only because hell. i like it.

How does that guy have three red "pips", I guess you'd call it and he's still hanging around?? Still talking shit to...sigh.

:disgust1: I'd have to say he is one of THE most immature people on here. But I'd also like to thank him, because now I know that I'm not the biggest drama queen anymore and I think my patience went up by 2 points.

eh the only thing i really have to say. if he really has a problem about you or anything. take it out in a PM. dont make a big scene.

have you ever tried circle track?!?!?
dont talk shit unless youv done it and placed well...it sure the hell isnt easy bud.
and as for your color choice,make up your own mind because im pretty sure nobody here is going to help you

have you ever tried circle track?!?!?
dont talk shit unless youv done it and placed well...it sure the hell isnt easy bud.

Fuckin :werd: Theres no way in hell this homo could cut it on a circle track. Makin turns is only one challenge of racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back