All Wheel Drive Crx!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dreaming too small!

Just say "SCREW IT" and buy an R34; after all, anybody that owns a car that only got beat out on the Nurburg Circuit by a Porsche 911 Carerra C2, has got one smokin' hot car. Doesn't hurt that it looks damn sexy and you can boost the snot out of said "unburstable" inline-six (BNR34).

skylinegtr5.jpg

skylinegtr2.jpg

:hitit:nissan got screwed.gif

.....'Course..... there IS still that itty-bitty problem with importing it. But we ARE in Dreamland aren't we?

Last edited:
I Have seen an eg hatch with an evo setup awd. Wish I could remember where though.......

oh you saw an eg hatch with an evo setup huh?? And you didnt think that was amazing enough to warrent taking a picture or possibly bookmarking the webpage.
i dont think im alone in raising my bullshit flag on that

Now you dunnit.... I guess I'll find a pic of the damn thing. Before I do, you wanna lay some money on it?:cool:

concur , The burden of proof falls on the person who makes the claim as to what they saw.

also if its real, thats cool. Am i alone in thinking that engine shot looks incredibly photoshoped?

i dunno, but i think it's a stupid waste of money though to make an awd hatch. who cares. with that same amount of money you could do a k-series. what a waste imo.

Found this thread via Google today, too bad its been dead for over a year. I'm gonna dig it up anyway =P

Knowing what I know now, you could do a swap for under 2k by using everything from an '88+ wagon. Granted knowing how to weld and being comfortable with cutting your car up makes things much cheaper, but if you did it all yourself it could be done for under 2k. I think its worth it, but then I'm a bit biased on the subject. =P

the name sure does sound like it to me!!!

fuck an awd crx...throw a sick moor in it for that money,and get yourself an insane suspension setup with some drag slicks

Are you the guy with the AWD del sol?

I am indeed that guy. ;)

hold up isn't there a 91 civic wagon that was awd from the factory? couldn't he use the parts needed from that?

I think its an EF chasis, 88-91 civic wagon 4wd, that had independant rear end which is what I'm using parts from. I remember someone saying the EF 4wd wagons had painted bumpers. There were earlier models that had a solid rear axle. I've seen '86 4wd wagons in the yards, but I think they went back as far as 84...?

Here's an 85 ->
1985_Honda_Civic_Wagon_W.jpg

Found the image on this page -> Compare Cars: 1985 Honda Civic Wagon 4WD vs

Back