Am I fat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, you're metabolism is definitely working wonders for you right now, but it'll catch up and hit hard. Your stomach is only about the size of your fist, and there's also a delay of about 10 minutes between your stomach and your brain. I don't know if anyone has noticed their ability to pound a ton of food really fast and then all of the sudden feel like they ate a train, but that's that delay catching up. And especially if you eat all that shit at night, right before bed, it's all getting stored as fat, unfortunately, because when you sleep, you're body isn't using shit.

fat people are prone to health problems. but just because you are not fat doesnt mean that you will be immune from the same. I would really change your diet if I were you. In the short term you may not see that much of a difference but in the long term you will be healthier.

I've been trying to change my diet but it's soo good and cheap. :)

2000si vs 90_ef_hatch in the uber uber uber welter non-weight class

2000si vs 90_ef_hatch in the uber uber uber welter non-weight class
isn't blanco pretty tall and skinny too? we could have a 3 way fight for some d-series cams or something. hahaha

split the $20 cost of the ebay header and it's a deal ;)
all I'm losing with the cam gear is a paperweight. ebay header? that's a good $20 out of my pocket that I can use for something else, like printer paper or something.

On the flip side of this coin, I eat very healthy and in small to reasonable portions. I weigh 135 lbs at 5'7".

I've also got Kate Moss hips.

I weigh 155 and 5'8 I eat just as much as you if not more. I just had mcdonalds for dinner and I had 4 double cheeseburgers 2 mcchicken sandwiches and 2 apple pies. However that is the first time I had mc d's in like 2 weeks. Just do what I do and cook yourself dinner at home and get yourself some lunch meats and cheese and make a lunch for yourself.

Oh and don't feel bad my friends call me a fat ass as well. Matter a fact E has a theory that I will go to bed at the age of 35ish 155 pounds and wake up at 350 and my poor wife will be found somewhere under that fat dead.

Last edited:
I weigh 155 and 5'8 I eat just as much as you if not more. I just had mcdonalds for dinner and I had 4 double cheeseburgers 2 mcchicken sandwiches and 2 apple pies. However that is the first time I had mc d's in like 2 weeks. Just do what I do and cook yourself dinner at home and get yourself some lunch meats and cheese and make a lunch for yourself.

Oh and don't feel bad my friends call me a fat ass as well. Matter a fact E has a theory that I will go to bed at the age of 35ish 155 pounds and wake up at 350 and my poor wife will be found somewhere under that fat dead.
you do realize you just at about 3120 calories right? your asshole is going to explode from all that grease.

i usually don't eat that many calories in 2 days.

you do realize you just at about 3120 calories right? your asshole is going to explode from all that grease.

i usually don't eat that many calories in 2 days.

Yeah I know but what you don't understand is I can burn 200 calories just by standing up. Like I said I haven't had Mc D's in like 2 weeks. I usually cook at the house.

It's the youth thing. I had abs and pecs until I was 30 - without even working out. Now I'm starting to smooth out like putty left in the sun. I have to work at things that used to come naturally.

But with my improved diet, I now feel better than I did in my late 20s. If I had done this before, I would be unstoppable (See Also: chrism1829) That dude is chiselled from wood.

Last edited:
Back