Am I fat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I should of known you'd turn it into something gay...lol

Has anyone ever had their RMR (resting metabolic rate) taken? I had mine taken a few years ago, before I began training with a trainer, and it was around 2,400-2,600. I can't remember the exact number but I do remember that with six months of eating six small meals a day, it jumped from around 2,240 to those numbers.

You don't look fat but you do look like a homosexual... and what is with those pants? ;x

isn't blanco pretty tall and skinny too? we could have a 3 way fight for some d-series cams or something. hahaha

Don't forget me! 6'0", 125lbs. 4-person tag team match!

I eat this crappy personal cheese pizza from my work deli every single day, with extra provolone 'cause it doesn't have enough cheese on its own. Fast food, burgers, whatever. Never had my cholesterol checked but I bet it's not on the low side. :D

Last edited:
Christ, I'll bet you look like a Nazi concentration camp prisoner...

Almost. :)

I'm in an office job now, no time to work out or even exercise that much. I just get skinny when I'm lazy instead of getting fat. I had about 20 more lbs of muscle when I worked at UPS, which barely got me into the 'normal' range on the BMI index (At my height I need to weigh a minimum of 136.5 to get there).:)

Last edited:
Thats crazy...i need to start working out again...i miss 5'9 140....by about 40lbs.

That chart is a bit off. My doctor says I'm about 50 pounds underweight. Doctor > some chart found on the internet.

I usually dress really nice like, but I do have a bunch of clothess that are like whatever because I am a mechanic and I do get dirty. Aside from the fact that I have clothes from like 4 years ago that I still wear because I'm a cheap bastard and I don't like throwing away stuff that's still useable.

hahahaha I own nothing newer than 4 years old. Well, I have a t shirt with a print on it (I got it for christmas) and a pair of pants I got for christmas. Other than that, I'm a stingy bastard.

But now I'm down to 3 good pairs of pants. The rest have holes. I need to invest.

im definitely over weight....not morbidly or anything...but definitely not what id like to look like.

60lbs overweight and a desk job. the good new is that I've leveled off and have stoped gaining. maybe one day, if i can throw off the crushing opression of the everyday humdrum of life, I can start working out.

I remember I decided to make a change and start losing weight when I was going through eight months of back therapy. February 2003 to be exact, I decided then to not eat like crap anymore, revamped my eating completely and in three months...which I couldn't have done anything remotely resembling cardio, I lost twenty pounds and was not able to work out. Amazing what one can do when one changes their eating habits. :D

It really doesn't matter your weight vs. height. It's all about body composition.

I myself can be 180 and 6' and be chubby. Or I can be 180 and be in incredible shape. I']ve been in both kinds of shape. yes.

I have a gut right now, and I'm 180, but I'm in decent shape, and I'm actually really filled out. I fill all standard large shirts well and I have ok, semi-vascular arms for my gut. ALL of my fat is stored around my waist, and at that, I'm a whopping 30" waist, and I wear standard 32 pants at the largest. It's odd. It's my composition. NO fat on my resides anywhere but my waist and my fucking chin.

EVERYONE is different, and you might have great genes, or you just do something special that keeps you at a relatively low weight while ingesting wayyyy to many calories.

hahahaha I own nothing newer than 4 years old. Well, I have a t shirt with a print on it (I got it for christmas) and a pair of pants I got for christmas. Other than that, I'm a stingy bastard.

But now I'm down to 3 good pairs of pants. The rest have holes. I need to invest.

lol you sound like me but now since I've started the painting job I have no "good clothes" I also need to invest soon.

Back