Americas most hated family

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not surrendering, just stating a fact.

You interpret Jesus words as saying he Isn't here to change the old covenant, I interpret it to mean he is here to fulfill it, as the Covenant itself foretold would happen. If you wish to go on, I'll do more research into the original texts to prove my point. I was merely stating that using English grammar to refute Christs fulfillment of prophecy is foolish.

silverchild79....what is your faith? To God this life is short and for His will. Paul said to live is Christ to die is to gain. Paul never met Jesus. The best has yet to come. Otherwise, life would be futile. So with out any religion who gives a shit?

Why care about anyone else? So, they stone some kids, or people die...It wouldnt matter. In just 80 years, more than likely the world will have totally forgotten about you as well. Dust in the wind. Just be another alchemist and try to create the philosophers stone and attempt to try to make a fountain of youth.

Out of 7 billion,wtf are you? Except someone who God loves and will not forget

Why care about anyone else? So, they stone some kids, or people die...It wouldnt matter. In just 80 years, more than likely the world will have totally forgotten about you as well. Dust in the wind. Just be another alchemist and try to create the philosophers stone and attempt to try to make a fountain of youth.

why care about anyone else? I'm not explaining that. The Stoning of one child in 4 billion years in the name of a religion according to it's Holy text removes that faith from contension for the final and pure word of God.

If it had bee hypocritical that would be one thing, but in the Bible we have God commanding people to do it, and the living God come to earth scorning those who did not.

Like I said before Christ is not removing anything from the Law. He is fulfilling the Law, as the prophecy said he would.

Wow! It blows my mind to see so many non-believers on this site. I can say with out any doubt that I will go to Heaven when I die. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior. He was tortured and died on the cross for my sins and yours as well. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be on the right path. But, I cannot judge any of you. Only God can judge you, and you WILL be judged one day. There is an eternal life, but it is up to you as to whether or not you will spend it in Heaven or Hell.

As for the video. That family has some huge issues. She calls themselves Evil Angels. That God does not want them to bring other people closer to him, but that he wants her family to bring out the evil that is "truely" in their hearts. That would be the work of Satan.

I do agree with her on the fact that homosexuality is a sin, and all homosexuals will be held accountable for it.

I love it how some of you think that all churches want is your money. HAHA! So you actually think the money in your pockets is YOUR money huh. You think the cars that you drive are YOURS. You think everything in your possession is YOURS? I hate to burst your bubble, but it is all God's. You came into this world with nothing, and you will leave the world with nothing.

and I'm getting side tracked with someone over here, so I might come finish this in a different post later...

God doesn't exist. Think about it, hypothetically speaking here, how many times was it written in scripture did he talk directly to people on earth in the bible?

Have you spoken with God in an audible and visual conversation with him? Prove to me he exists, and I might start caring again, but you know what? While you try to prove to me he exists, you're going to do exactly what my parents and my family has done all my life to me - push their beliefs onto me expecting me to follow them blindly.

I wouldn't follow an electrician around blindly touching things in breaker boxes he jokingly tells me to touch, why would I want to follow bible thumping maniacs around believing every sermon they preach on about?

Wow! It blows my mind to see so many non-believers on this site. I can say with out any doubt that I will go to Heaven when I die. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior. He was tortured and died on the cross for my sins and yours as well. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be on the right path. But, I cannot judge any of you. Only God can judge you, and you WILL be judged one day. There is an eternal life, but it is up to you as to whether or not you will spend it in Heaven or Hell. how do you know youre going to heaven... what if the "islamics" [lol] are right... what about all the people before jesus. cavemen, greeks, romans, egyptians? all to hell?

think about it thats a small line to heaven. BIG line to hell... that sounds like failure to me

As for the video. That family has some huge issues. She calls themselves Evil Angels. That God does not want them to bring other people closer to him, but that he wants her family to bring out the evil that is "truely" in their hearts. That would be the work of Satan. they are just stupid

I do agree with her on the fact that homosexuality is a sin, and all homosexuals will be held accountable for it. gay is gay. they like it, then leave them alone...

I love it how some of you think that all churches want is your money. HAHA! So you actually think the money in your pockets is YOUR money huh. You think the cars that you drive are YOURS. You think everything in your possession is YOURS? I hate to burst your bubble, but it is all God's. You came into this world with nothing, and you will leave the world with nothing. i dont see god working for the money

and I'm getting side tracked with someone over here, so I might come finish this in a different post later...

^^^^

Wow! It blows my mind to see so many non-believers on this site. I can say with out any doubt that I will go to Heaven when I die. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior. He was tortured and died on the cross for my sins and yours as well. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be on the right path. But, I cannot judge any of you. Only God can judge you, and you WILL be judged one day. There is an eternal life, but it is up to you as to whether or not you will spend it in Heaven or Hell. how do you know youre going to heaven... what if the "islamics" [lol] are right... what about all the people before jesus. cavemen, greeks, romans, egyptians? all to hell? See that is where I stay true to my beliefs. The Islamics are NOT right, and no one will sway me to believe so. God was communicating through Jesus Christ. God communicated to many others before Jesus was born. But you already seem educated on the Christian beliefs. I shouldn't have to explain them to you. You just choose not to believe.

think about it thats a small line to heaven. BIG line to hell... that sounds like failure to me You are correct sir. It IS a narrow path to Heaven and a very wide path to Hell. I guess me seeing so many non-believers on this site proves to me why that is so.

As for the video. That family has some huge issues. She calls themselves Evil Angels. That God does not want them to bring other people closer to him, but that he wants her family to bring out the evil that is "truely" in their hearts. That would be the work of Satan. they are just stupid We agree on one thing...lol

I do agree with her on the fact that homosexuality is a sin, and all homosexuals will be held accountable for it. gay is gay. they like it, then leave them alone... Hey, I'm not standing on the corner preaching about gays. I do leave them alone...I have some friends who are gay...I wish it wasn't so, but that is the path they chose to lead...

I love it how some of you think that all churches want is your money. HAHA! So you actually think the money in your pockets is YOUR money huh. You think the cars that you drive are YOURS. You think everything in your possession is YOURS? I hate to burst your bubble, but it is all God's. You came into this world with nothing, and you will leave the world with nothing. i dont see god working for the money God created you. God created the money that we work for. God created this world. God gave you what you have now, and he can take it right back.

blah

Either way. I'm not trying to change your beliefs. I can only hope one day you do believe. For you sake. Anyways, It seems that I am the only true believer on here, and ahhhvtech kind of believes I guess, but he believes in his head but not his heart it seems, and the rest of you don't believe i assume, so anyways...nuff said on this by me, I have said my piece...

unfortunately Judgement, pride in faith, sexual discrimination are all sins of the Christian doctrine. Thanks for proving that Smarty009

I think your main issue here is that you think God should be this all loving, all forgiving, pushover who lets anything slide and will let the most perverted immoral souls into heaven. God forgives, but you must have genuine remorse, and a firm absolution to improve. If a child has neither of these, it's time a strict form of capital punishment.

This is more of the same. You act like God should've just forgiven the people who disrespected him by deceiving other believers to make themselves look righteous. Their deaths were not administered by Paul, but by God, and justly so. Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. God's no pushover.

Misinterpretation at it's finest. NO WHERE in this passage does it advocate the killing of homosexuals. It speaks of people who were given over to sexual depravity of all kinds, including fornication. It's not just because it was man on man, that they were "punished" (no where does it say killed), rather it is because they were sexually impure with multiple partners and had no regard for God's plan for 1 man to be with 1 woman. (You gotta admit, the spread of STD's would be virtually halted if everyone followed this plan). But, since they had no regard for God's plan, they were punished
BibleGateway.com - Passage*Lookup: Romans 1:18-22;

I'm not trying to be high and mighty, I sin like everyone else, but I know when I do wrong, so God is able to forgive me. Everyone knows deep down what they should and shouldn't do. It's when people are so perverted and self righteously hypocritical that they take things that are obviously against God's will, and they try to justify it and say that it's ok. This blatant disrespect is what angers God to destroy lives and administer eternal damnation.

Sorry for all the religious BS, maybe we should take this discussion elsewhere Silver.

I chose not to read any further after the second page of BS cuz I was getting irritated...I should have kept reading...this is a great post klyph...people believe that God is suppose to make everything perfect for you if you are a Christian, but that is not true. He puts people through so many tests throughout their lifetime. Take Job for example...

unfortunately Judgement, pride in faith, sexual discrimination are all sins of the Christian doctrine. Thanks for proving that Smarty009
Who did I judge? I already stated that I would leave that up to God
I am strong with my beliefs and no one can persuade me to believe otherwise...so what?
Sexual discrimination? Where did I sexually discriminate? Saying gays will have to answer to the Lord is not sexually discriminating......try again Silverchild79

and I have already accepted Christ as my Savior. I know I sin. I can admit that unlike some other people

I chose not to read any further after the second page of BS cuz I was getting irritated

why should consideration and wighting facts and logic bother you? If the glare of light causes your eyes to burn to you sit in the dark or force your eyes to adjust? A man who blinds himself only find the correct path one way, on accident.

Sexual discrimination? Where did I sexually discriminate? Saying gays will have to answer to the Lord is not sexually discriminating......try again Silverchild79

I was not refering to your comment but to Christianity in General. you have mis-judged me

must I read your own book to you?

(1 Corinthians 14:34) Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

(1 Corinthians 14:35) And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

and oh coarse I have sinned, everyone is imperfect, I never claimed that and do not put words in my mouth. Is it then a sin if a women speaks in chrush? I'll remind you that this is the NT I quote from

EDIT: wait, isn't this another example of the NT re-enforcing the laws of Moses? Naw, I'm prolly just mis understanding and this is yet another coincidence right? Face it, Christians eat "Buffet Style" from their own docturine (I'll have a whole bunch of salvation, maybe just a touch of sin, no I don't want any sexist dogma, stonging of children? I'll pass. Can I get some holy spirit? No I don't want any Laws of Moses. Can I get a Rapture for dessert?"

Last edited:
Back