What should I do?

• Keep the honda and turbo it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the honda and buy a harley

• F

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rotaries suck. End of story.

Well, not in all cases, but for the most part. Once they need work, it's almost not worth even looking at them. Nobody knows the fuck how to work on them.

So learn yourself. :p

Me, I'm leaning towards RWD Toyota (Lexus) on the next car. But all the mods/admins have been hearing that from me for years.

:lol: :ph34r: :lol:

By the way,

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Sep 13 2004, 05:53 PM
fart. it feels better than all those others.
[post=389830]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I like this girl. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 14 2004, 11:48 PM
So learn yourself. :p

Me, I'm leaning towards RWD Toyota (Lexus) on the next car. But all the mods/admins have been hearing that from me for years.

:lol: :ph34r: :lol:
[post=390428]Quoted post[/post]​

SC400? IS300? :D

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 13 2004, 04:45 PM
dammit i'm a poor college kid- i can't afford these crazy expensive cars
[post=389862]Quoted post[/post]​

How about finish school first, then buy a new car...unless there is something horribly wrong with the car you have now. The only reason I am doing anywork on my car now, is because I've blown up the motor that was in it, and so I have to do something. But I understand your pain. I just drove an rx8 today, and it makes me want a nice new car so bad. Just 1 more year, and I'm out of school, then I will be getting an NSX. good luck with your project, get an old 510 or 2002 ti, those are sweet cars, and parts are relatively cheap, not to mention they have no emission standards for them.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 13 2004, 07:45 PM
dammit i'm a poor college kid- i can't afford these crazy expensive cars
[post=389862]Quoted post[/post]​

Buy a moped and put a 70cc kit on it. Then you can go the speed of the smell of that fart.

Back