Another fatal street race in California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hybrid89+Sep 9 2004, 01:13 PM-->
Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 9 2004, 01:09 PM
NotUrAverage_Si
@Sep 9 2004, 12:58 PM
The only ones I feel sorry for is the pregnant girlfriend and her baby.  They were the only innocent ones in this mess, the driver got what he deserved but too bad he had to take 2 innocent people with him.
[post=387957]Quoted post[/post]​

got what he deserved? tell me you never raced or went fast down a street? if you have (wich its very likely you have) you schould have deserved to die. right ? no!
its very unfortunate that happened. none of these accidents these people deserved to die. just let it be a lesson to everyone.
[post=387968]Quoted post[/post]​

yes he died. that is unfortunate. but an asshole that would race with a pregnant girl in the car, fuck that. I would kill him if he didn't die. that is wrong in my book. And yes I do live by this. I have raced on public highways, but by myself . I would never even think about that with my girlie in the car. specially one that is pregnant.
[post=387972]Quoted post[/post]​

so you would kill him if he would not have died?
Anyone ever seen Jay and Silent Bob Stike Back? You sound like one of those pussy ass shit talkers from that movie.
Why would you say something like that? Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

:ufucktard:

where in San Diego did this happen and on what day? I think i was stuck in the traffic at this wreck, just wondering

Originally posted by UDT@Sep 10 2004, 05:48 AM
LOL i gota say i wasint that desperate BUT this girl is half asian and half mexican, and her name was Angel. So over all it was kinda diging the whos situation and just happen to be feelin good, it was stupid what can i say, i dont really like admiting it, i didint even tell my close homies the truth. Said i was by self even. But yeah she was just freakin Hot.
[post=388444]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, did you get some pussy or just a ticket?

Originally posted by b16efhatch@Apr 22 2005, 08:56 AM

Well, did you get some pussy or just a ticket?
[post=490088]Quoted post[/post]​

HERE COME THE FLAMES!!!!!

Why you might ask?

1st. Your a noob

2nd. You bumped an old ass, dead thread.

3rd. What you posted was useless.

4th. We all know Jeff couldn't get pussy from a hot girl anyway.

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back