anybody else like risk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol u work at Walmart or something get a life

do somethign with your life dude u got many other things to do go work on your car or something instead of playing these stupid games.... go tear the interior of your car and spray Rhyno liner or do some tuneup..... make better use of time

do somethign with your life dude u got many other things to do go work on your car or something instead of playing these stupid games.... go tear the interior of your car and spray Rhyno liner or do some tuneup..... make better use of time
:newbie::ban:

i got an m3, a house, a truck, this website, 15 other websites, a senior position at a job, a hot g/f, 2 hidef tvs, a 30" monitor on my quadcore computer, and i can go on and on and on.

do something with YOUR life.

i'm getting paid to play so eat my ass

go tear the interior of your car and spray Rhyno liner
thats an awesome idea
lmfao

Last edited:
my bad i didnt u got good job and cars and u got ur stuff going thats good..... then ya u can do all you want..... well not everyones like you..... im just in the navy... i try not to work....

my bad i didnt u got good job and cars and u got ur stuff going thats good..... then ya u can do all you want..... well not everyones like you..... im just in the navy... i try not to work....
you're in the navy and you type like this, who took the ASVABs for you?

i played with someone with the username constructionbabe that claimed to run the site missymodel.com NSFW

Back