anyone know what this is?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like its mostly covered up already. Just pack it full of dirt and await the floods.

But the ebay listing is an interior piece. I had one in my old house.

George777777 should back this up.. I had one of these in my old house. My old house was part of the town's water supply (Before the upgrades when Rome fell). We called it a murder hole, but it was just a large drain pipe that went into the town's water. I found a map at my town hall that showed my basement on a map of water pipes throughout my old town.

But my town was significant at the end of the 1800s - We had a factory. The history shop in my town (Seccombe's Men's Shop) has a full documentary of every detail of the town, including my house. The water company was still setup in his basement (And it was a steampunk dream of valves and pipes down there) that actually shut off specific houses that existed pre-1920. In 1920 everyone got the modern system of valves at each house, and a pumping station to keep pressures up.

its a hole... youre a man... theres really only one thing to do...

get liquored up and stick your penis in it

Back