Anyone looking for ls hydro tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

03jetta1.8t

I have a 95 ls transmission, with 90000kilometers, which his probably like 45000-50000 miles, excellent condition, car. towed in to my b-shop, purchased vech. from insurance company, car was rear ended pretty bad, engine started fine even with rear wrecked the way it was, shifted in all gears no grinds, looking for $650 + $75 for shipping

your asking way too much for that, i paid 910 for my enigne and tranny, with all the part i needed, you should think about lowering the price, its worth more like 300. You'll be lucky to get that, unless u get a real jackass to buy it from you. Since you own a shop I can see you chargin a little extra but not double.

so, u got a good deal, whats a full reliable LS swap worth, anywhere from $1500 - $2000, so u go half for the engine half for the tranny, i just sold engine for $1500 canadian, which is like $800-900 US,I paid $3000 canadian, im selling at cost, so u got a good deal,on ur setup, i bet u, u have no idea of exact mileage, if u dont want it, u dont want it, shut ur mouth, thanx for the reply

Actually I know the exact milage, 38342 to be exact, I watched them pull it out, If your asking 650 canadian then its not that bad. And buddy I'm really not tryin to get into an agruement just tellin you that 650 us dollars for an ls tranny without installation is a little pricey. BTW a 2000 ls swap should come with EVERYTHING so you'd have to subtract axles, ecu, wiring harness, distributor(if it omes with it). And beleive me I know I got a great deal, you dont have to tell me

need a b series tranny, with no grinds, no shaft play, hydrolic, willing to spend up to 500 shipped

Back