Anyone need any stupid small stuff (EG hatch)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
i need the dome light cover, the rubber sealer piece on the upper part of the front windshild, black steering wheel, both pastic pieces that goes in between the quater panel window and the door window(its let a foot in a half long). let me know what u got for me

$125 shipped for wheel (w/airbag), windshield moulding, and dome light cover

I don't have any windows and the plactic trim between the door/quarter window is gone (w/the door) on the drivers side and cracked on the passenger...

you said you have another hatch.. would it be a 95 by any chance? and green? basically i am trying to find a 95 hatch that is green so i can get the hood. But i have yet to find one but i am willing to travel if it is.

How much for the IACV? Which type is it? and what is the spread between the bolts that mount it to the intake manifold. PM me and lemme know, thanks

Also if you have the 2 screws that hold down the platic console (right below the e-brake) that would be great

do u have the cluster, triangle piece behind pass side mirror, piece that surrounds the cluster with the 2/3 vents, and the cupholder piece? how much for everything if u have it?

can i offer u 50 shipped. ill wait until u crush it, if no1 wants these parts would u let it go for 50 shipped?

are both door panels intact... if so how much shipped to 93309 CA??

damn.. i just read i was crushed.. i hope you pulled some stufff off first.. like those door panels

yeah, I have a set of door panels

Drivers is ripped on the bottom, but its not noticable when they're installed.

dp1.jpg

dp2.jpg

dp3.jpg

$110 shipped

how much for the plastic molding around the windshield and the plastic molding from the driver and passenger doors (the one that goes between the car and the bottom of the window) shipped to 98902 if you have them.

you wouldent have happened to have any of the body sheet metal saved off it i need rear quater pass side ??????

the car is gone...

passenger side quarter?
-did you see the pics on the 1st page?

how much for the block does it run and the tranny as well shipped to 79924 el paso tx and the dizzy no intake mn
thanks

Back