Anyone want a puppy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

$125 for a mutt is a bit much.. u can get a shelter dog for $65

@double0SI .. labs carry all colors.. black, chocolate and yellow.. my cousins black lab hit up his female pit and out came blacks, chocolates and one yellow

$125 for a mutt is a bit much.. u can get a shelter dog for $65

Mutt or not the puppies are up to date on shots. I think the price is reasonable to compensate for vaccines and shots.

in FL about 14 years ago, wegot a dog from the Humane Soc @ $65, right now in CT, they want about $280-400 for a re-homing fee. $125 for a dog, I'd love to grab both the females, but I showed this too the wife last night, and she's still not ready after Ga-chan died over 7 months ago.

vets are very expensive. 125 is a steal for this area like Airjockie said. For owning a dog if 125 bucks is a lot to get one you probably should not get a dog. Food, Vet visits, spaying/neutering, meds, training, replacing shit your puppy chews up or pees on and all adds up. If the dog gets sick you are going to be spending several hundred minimum. I would be all over it if I could have another dog.

Yeah, i think it's a fair price too. If they came out with hair instead of fur, i'd consider it. but the fur will kill my eyes. :/

shaver_200x247.jpg

vets are very expensive. 125 is a steal for this area like Airjockie said. For owning a dog if 125 bucks is a lot to get one you probably should not get a dog. Food, Vet visits, spaying/neutering, meds, training, replacing shit your puppy chews up or pees on and all adds up. If the dog gets sick you are going to be spending several hundred minimum. I would be all over it if I could have another dog.

I have 3 dogs.. I know all about the costs of them.

I would love one. Too bad I don't have my own place. Maybe the next litter.

HA! There will be no "next" litter. If she winds up prego again the vet will take care of things.

And yes it was an accident, funny story is we found them stuck together facing opposite directions as if trying to leave. Took 20mins of an um.. cold towel.. to seperate them. Thank god i wasnt the chosen one to see to it.

That's what happens when dogs fuck. I think it's called knotting or something like that. they basically get stuck for a while as the load gets dumped in and then he gets stuck in her to make sure the load stays in her.... there's probably some animal planet'y explanation on the net, but i'm really scared to google it for fear of results that i really just don't want to see. lol

so would these go well with noodles and some sauce?

HA! There will be no "next" litter. If she winds up prego again the vet will take care of things. .

Why don't you get the dogs fixed if you are going to have to take care of things if she is pregnant again? Nip it in the butt before it happens.

Saw it before its weird. The male dogs red rocket stayed out for a while after they were done. It was gross.

Why don't you get the dogs fixed if you are going to have to take care of things if she is pregnant again? Nip it in the butt before it happens.

Well both dogs are Pure breed and have papers. If we found a breeder for either one we could make alot of money, as long as we dont have to supply the housing situation again. Thats why we havent had them fixed yet. This liter was just an accident.

Back