Anyone watch k-1 fighting?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
This is some BAD ASS fucking shit.

its on espn and it's kickboxing. Saw a few good knockouts, but i thought the last fight was fixed...

two black guys. one is 6'7 375 # the other one is half his size....

the smaller guy is WHOOPING the shit out of the bigger guy......how the fuck?

LOL HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!

this fight is a fucking train wreck lol

in the second round, the 6'7 375# guy is SLOW as fuck in his punches, but he is just wailing on the smaller guy lol.

slow as shit, but 375# of solid muscle going 2 miles and hour whomping on his ass

ok the 375# guy won....

a flurry of punches in the corner and the ref called the fight lol.

i love kickboxing that only has 3 rounds.....provides for plenty of high energy bouts and since it's only 3 rounds, it makes for a really good match

FUCK yea! i was gonna start a thread on this shit, it's insane! that one bob sapp looks like a fucking gurilla,
911b.jpg

......................................................................hah, look @ jdmdudes face^ :lol:
073103.jpg

071703.gif

i wanna hire that guy as my personal body guard.

i bet he could take 8 slugs to the chest and still charge like a rhinocerous on a pcp binge....

i really dont pay much attention to the fighting programs, but i saw that guy's profile before the fight, and it just fucking floored me.

6'7 375# ????????

at first i thought the smaller guy was going to win, but the fight seemed fixed.

first round, the smaller guy dropped him with a kick to the head.

second round, the big guy was SLOW in his punches, and he just wailed on the smaller guy in the corner...

checkout peter aerts highlight reel on kazza or something. he would kill any of these guys including sapp.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 14 2004, 03:10 PM
This is some BAD ASS fucking shit.

its on espn and it's kickboxing. Saw a few good knockouts, but i thought the last fight was fixed...

two black guys. one is 6'7 375 # the other one is half his size....

the smaller guy is WHOOPING the shit out of the bigger guy......how the fuck?

speed man, the little guy ain't got much behind his shots, but he can lay more on per given time than the bigger guy can.

its just like in command and conquer, the light tanks in small groups could utterly destroy the heavier tanks in small groups, simply because the rate of fire is so rapid.

to bring this thread back from the dead....

k1/pride/ufc is fucking awesome...anyone see bonjawsky beat the fuck outta bob sapp a li'l while back?

Back