Anything else i can do to my accord, to look cool?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:popcorn:

I must have missed something interesting over the weekend? Man I have GOT to get my comp at home working again lol.

At any rate... about the topic of the thread, OP.. go to google.com and click "images" then type in 91 accord. sit and look at all the different pages that pop up, some of the pics will catch your eye, others won't really be important. The fact is, you have to form your own oppinions about stuff or you'll just sound like another idiot here that wants someone to tell them what to do to their own car. I haven't been here long but that doesn't seem to be the point of this site.

Yeah, you missed a lot. Hm, I should've quoted what B said lol. Didn't come to mind. Oh well.

i couldn't comment on how much i laughed when i read that post by B, so i made it my sig... i don't know what i missed but that one comment from him was hilarious.. i should rep him for it lol

Hey guys, I just signed up today, and i really don't know what's going on with this whole turbododgedouche but I read this post and couldn't help but notice that he was one of only two people that actual gave some advice in this thread.

I kind of agree with the two of them, I am more into lowered cars than I am ones with bodykits, but yet again that is me and you may have a different opinion. The suggestion to use google and find one that catched your eye is exactly what you should do, that way you will know what style you really like.

Good luck and hopefully this post wont go back :eek:t:

Good god, I just read that other thread. I am disgusted at the immaturity.

To the OP: If you want a nice looking ride, just keep it simple. Start with things you know you can handle, such as wheels/tires. Then work your way towards suspension after reading a few articles and what not. You'd be surprised at what a nice suspension and some decent wheels can do for a car.

this is one of the results that came up when I used google...I wouldn't run those rims but the style is IMO, cool. Also, the less body mods (body-kits, spoilers, hoods, etc.) that you do, the more money you can save for some performance parts and still have a good looking car :)

787137_44_full.jpg

And matt is exactly right, keep it simple with maybe some wheels/tires and upgrade your suspension also...

Yet again this is me, but I personally would just put some wheels on it, and then start tearing into my engine and suspension....the more money spent on that the better.

Ok, I think I have talked your ear off long enough, I should go find somethin else to do.

sorry im in a little on the topic but to be honest, you really need to stay away from andy auto sport, they have extremely poor quality products most of which don't fit. i you are serious about looks then get things such as a front lip, rear lip, and side skirts, black housing headlights off of the SiR accord, just simple stuff like that will give your car a face lift

sorry im in a little on the topic but to be honest, you really need to stay away from andy auto sport, they have extremely poor quality products most of which don't fit. i you are serious about looks then get things such as a front lip, rear lip, and side skirts, black housing headlights off of the SiR accord, just simple stuff like that will give your car a face lift

Is andys really that bad? They sell name brand parts....or are you talking about their parts...and not those name brands...

I have had some friends order from there but its been all name brand stuff....

I am confused! lol

the name brand stuff is fine but the people that buy the off brand no name stuff usually don't get what they expected...

Yeah, the 'Merican Muscle meatheads find their way in every now and again and think it's fun to troll up a Honda board. I feel that this stems from their serious lack of self confidence. If I had a 400whp V8, I know I wouldn't spend any amount of time proving my manhood to 108bhp cars. :)

Well, I drive an american car (87 turbo lebaron), but i'm not here to troll. But i have to agree it was a little snappy to automatically assume that we're all here to bash. I just have free time and enjoy talking about cars.

As for the OP. Dude i have to agree. Sort out the engine stuff before you worry too much about the cosmetics.

But to answer the question. I agree with the thorough wash and wax. And in addition to that, sweep and shampoo the carpets. Clean the windows really good, clean and wipe down all the plastic surfaces with armor all protectant. You'll be amazed what that'll do for it.

As for wheels, by all means, avoid wallmart/autozone rims. They're cheaply made and look really shitty, and they don't fit on honda wheels anyway. Save up the money and get some 16 inch wheels. I'd go for something low key, but it's your car.

The admins have already been notified of your presence. Here's a tip, don't act like a douche anymore and you won't get banned again. If you actually are a different person, don't act like the other douche and you won't get banned or continue to get shit from the other site members...as your negative rep would suggest. When you actually know something about Hondas you're welcome to reply. Until then, keep your 'Merican muscle meat head quiet because your comments aren't welcome.

tunerguy22 and anonymoususer are posting from the same IP.

dodge??? is on a different ISP than the other two.

Looking through the post history, I have absolutely NO problems with any of anonymoususer or tunerguy22's posts. tunerguy22, PM me if both are your accounts and you want them merged. Blanco, lay off him unless we have proof he/she is turbododgelkjasdfgaf.

I'm kinda wondering how i just got negative rep points? Seriously. All i was doing was actually answering the question.

Back