April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nope...due to the fact that last year a kid jumped on somebody else's bike, and dropped it...and got injured...I'm highly against it.

nope...due to the fact that last year a kid jumped on somebody else's bike, and dropped it...and got injured...I'm highly against it.

Thats cool, figured Id ask before I brought it.

Wow. OH is a long way.

I don't think I'll be able to make it, but we'll see, it depends on work. I'll bring beef and wine if I come.

it's still a damn haul. and no, nootrac is NOT halfway. lol he's only 2.5 hours from us roughly. you'll be dirivng 12+ to get to him lol PA is a LONG ASS STATE.

It only took me 6 hours to get up there the first time.

The second time, it'll take less than 5.

it's still a damn haul. and no, nootrac is NOT halfway. lol he's only 2.5 hours from us roughly. you'll be dirivng 12+ to get to him lol PA is a LONG ASS STATE.

I Google mapped it, estimated time is only like 11 from my house to Claytons. Im down for the road trip/weekend vacation.

it took me about 10 hours to get to mentor ohio with traffic gas and food... i did the trip by myself, its not that bad

I was just in CT your about a 2 hour drive from me. I would come but nobody wants a 19 year old drunk kid running around nude! lol :)

clayton, chris, myself, wildbill, etc all carpooled out to beave run. we left Waterbury mall (20 min from meriden closer to you) at 10am.... and we didn't get to check into the hotel until about 11pm.

scratch an hour or so off for heading to pittsburg at the i80/i79 intersection in london pa

Driving directions to London, Pennsylvania from Akron OH
79.5 mi – about 1 hour 20 mins

so, you're right about the same. expect 12+. you're going to have to leave your house at midnight. lol

525 miles @ avg of 60MPH is 525min/60= 8 hrs 45 min I'm not that far off of I81 so it should be mostly highway driving.

Ok, It looks like my brother and I will be coming.

I'm located right off I-95, in maryland exit 77 (northeastern maryland). If someone wants to carpool, or team-drive, or drive in packs, I'm game. I can even provide radios to up to 3 other people.

Wish it was closer to memorial day. The 4 1/2 hour drive from eastern PA is a bit much. NJ TPK can suck ma balls.

clayton, chris, myself, wildbill, etc all carpooled out to beave run. we left Waterbury mall (20 min from meriden closer to you) at 10am.... and we didn't get to check into the hotel until about 11pm.

scratch an hour or so off for heading to pittsburg at the i80/i79 intersection in london pa

Driving directions to London, Pennsylvania from Akron OH
79.5 mi – about 1 hour 20 mins

so, you're right about the same. expect 12+. you're going to have to leave your house at midnight. lol

Well Kristin wants to come so, we're going to leave around midnight friday night, arrive early saturday, crash in a parking lot or something for a few hours, hang out all day/night leave late saturday night and be back home early sunday morning then sleep all day sunday. :thumbsup:

Back