1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Army of Two, Xbox360

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by jamesA, May 28, 2009.

1. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Anyone here play it in length? Last weekend Markis and I went through it on all three levels, contractor to get those achievements, recruit to get the suitcases, and then professional to get the last achievement.

There are two achievements I can't figure out how you're supposed to get. First one pertains to killing Dalton (the end guy) in less than 40 seconds... but you never really see him, I don't know if there is an alternate ending to the game, but you have to go through a heavy armor enemy, and then Clyde. The other achievement is to finish him off with a pimped .44 model 29 gun to the head.

Anyone have these two achievements or know somebody that has gotten them? I'm not sure how the hell its possible. gamefaqs.com is very limited in help on this game as its really not that great of a game and got horrid reviews.

2. jamesA

I guess nobody likes this game. haha

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

i bought it a while back.. beat it on hard within 3 days and returned it.. fun game though, if your partner understands the "cover me" part

4. jamesA

The AI is a pain in the ass because you have to control what he does with the regrouping/advance/hold position buttons.

For whatever reason the game always gives him a silenced weapon so trying to get the "running man" achievement is proving to be difficult. lol

I found someone who has the two achievements I want to get, but I'm still not certain where the hell you're supposed to get them at.

5. !JDM_EF-9!

!JDM_EF-9! I'm just EF'n..

yea..I finished it in the quickness and returned it rite after for CoD4..
    pretty good game tho..

6. EF9_Hatch

EF9_Hatch Yeah

I have it, beat it though. I just havent played it in forever. My 1 friend and I beat it in like 3 days.

7. jamesA

yeah we beat it 3 times in 2 days. Its not hard, just those last two are confusing achievements.

8. eg'sforlife

eg'sforlife New Member

its a good game when you play with somebody i didnt care for the freaking china level on the hardest setting though

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted