Gears of War 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Picked it up yesterday around one. Next thing I know it's 11 pm and I hadn't even done any laundry yet. Suddenly, 2 am. :/

Anyone else get it yet? I've only played through two acts on insane and the third one on casual, with acts four and five still yet to come. So far the plot twists have been surprising, but it's just as smooth in transition as the last two games were. Game play is just like it was in 1/2, but I recommend it for hours and hours of horde and the new option Beast, where you can play as the Grubs against stranded. (I recommend the berserker lol)

I liked Gears 1 but it seems like i buy another game over Gears. Maybe ill pick up two and three used at some point

I already found it used, too. Probably from someone like Jebus who can go through a campaign on the highest difficulty setting in 3 hours. I won't be getting rid of my GOW2 until I complete Seriously 2.0 (kill 100,000 enemies on any setting), I'm at about 10k. lol

Back