Audi is GONE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I will let the pics speak for themselfs....

s4025656b30d57.jpg

s402565aaa1240.jpg

s40256577bbfe4.jpg

s402565cc61aa5.jpg

MP3 player....
s402565ea5cc75.jpg

oh btw it also plays DVDs as with other goodies on my TV =)

s40256632d6d9e.jpg

too bad the car only has 287HP =( ohwell I will live

Jeff

you love red dont you? anyway nice ride, i hate you.
how much more does the glorified Z cost?

Audi cost me nothing was around $700 to insure

the Z is $350 a month and cost $1300 to insure for the next 3 months then it will be $1008 every 6 months

the jump in insureace was not from the change of car it was becuase I went from not having full coverage to having it.... blah I hate full coverage they RAPE YOU

Fuckers!

ugh, i hate the 350z's. but hey, its still a good car, nice find.

jeffie, i want to hate you so much for all the incredible shit you own, but i just can't- the only thing i can do is be jealous- what did you do to become so succesful? cause whatever it is, i'm doing it!

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 7 2004, 07:21 PM
jeffie, i want to hate you so much for all the incredible shit you own, but i just can't- the only thing i can do is be jealous- what did you do to become so succesful? cause whatever it is, i'm doing it!

dude I have no life I started working full time when I was 16 I also have almost no schooling =( Im TRYING to catch up on that due to working sine I was 16... money is great man once you get your hands on it its hard to let go

also Im almost ALWAYS single I use to spend so much money on girls but that all stoped =) hehehehe I am now however seeing a girl "dating" Im hoping we can become more but we will see.....

so if you want to buy a bike and car early on drop out of school and start working full time work your way up the chain and become manager and get good money
I make great money for my age my boss keeps offering me 40K to run the place but I will not take him up on that offer becuase "sigh" I want to get a REAL job one day and that means going to school =(

Truth be told this Z is going to be hard to keep up with payment/insurance wise but thankfully Zs have GREAT resale value and if anything happens I could sell it no problem

just the other day I looked for 350Zs on ebay.... 6 were listed SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

put in any other car and you will find hundreds

I hope I can keep up with this car =) it sure does look bad ass!

nice, I love the 350Z. have you turned off the traction control yet??hahahhaha
I prefer the blue though.
:impartial:

the pearl white or off white color they come in would be my choice, but that car looks sweet in any color.

good luck and enjoy the car man. I'd get in so much trouble with that car its not even funny

you change cars like my sister changed boyfriends in high school.

looks badass yo

:thumbsup:

drifting in those is soooo nice. they step out nice and easy, and you can control them with ease. at least that's until my boss came out!hahahaha

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 8 2004, 12:59 AM
i've got 1 phrase for you.

RB26dett that bitch.

Thats retarded... its a brand new car. Why why! Twin turbo charging the V6 will be just as potent.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 7 2004, 07:43 PM

(dude I have no life I started working full time when I was 16) I also have almost no schooling =( Im TRYING to catch up on that due to working sine I was 16... money is great man once you get your hands on it its hard to let go

also Im almost ALWAYS single I use to spend so much money on girls but that all stoped =) hehehehe I am now however seeing a girl "dating" Im hoping we can become more but we will see.....

(so if you want to buy a bike and car early on drop out of school and start working full time work your way up the chain and become manager and get good money )
I make great money for my age my boss keeps offering me 40K to run the place but I will not take him up on that offer becuase "sigh" I want to get a REAL job one day and that means going to school =(

I hope I can keep up with this car =) it sure does look bad ass!

We must be drinking out the same cup, I did the exact same thing.

Back