Audi is GONE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 8 2004, 05:06 PM
and thats what i think of 350z's.

I told you I would race you =)

p.s the last car I raced in my Civic was a 350Z with some mods and I spanked it very bad =)

personally, i love those cars, but i agree with the door handle comment. something like th RX-7 last gen, woulda been alot cooler, but a well, shave em. lol. VG's are great engines, RB is better. screw taht "dated" crap, why change it if it works? you gonna re-invent the wheel to cause round is old school? werd, tight ride, i like it better then the audi.

dont be skured its only 2- 18G's

any one see the new SCC......what was the ultimate street car?????

was it a civic???..............no

was it an Audi????.............no

was it a Skyline????...........no

was it a near stock 350z with a blower????...........yes, yes it was

damn...im jealous...

ur bikes ur cars...ugh... cant wait to graduate and get a banging car for myself..no honda

g35 coupe would be nice...m3 would be nicer though...hmm maybe a skyline...

:D

very sick car jeff...ive always loved the new Z's i do however agree about the whole door handle deal but owell the car is still sweet. I saw a g35 copue on the road the other day and those look and sound very sweet as well

Originally posted by driver1@Feb 8 2004, 08:26 PM
very sick car jeff...ive always loved the new Z's i do however agree about the whole door handle deal but owell the car is still sweet. I saw a g35 copue on the road the other day and those look and sound very sweet as well

As I keep telling E I hated the door handles when I first saw the Z but over the last 2 years its grown on me it just I dont know its weird.....

the #1 thing I dislike about the Z is the friggin intenna! they should have put it inside the rearwindow.....

blah ohwell the door handles I hated but for some reason I really like them now

Jeff

when u say outside the rear window do u mean its in the window itself? because thats the way my antenna is on my accord and i love it evry staion is crystal clear and i dont have to have some gay rod haningin off my car....but anyways ya sweet ride mang

EDIT* just looked at the pics again ya the antenna isnt so cool but owell small price to pay for a sweet ride...but ya like i said im a big fan of the window antennas

telling ya everytime I look at the intenna it makes me go blah the whole car is soooo smooth - the doorhanddle then you see that friggin intenna
the base is larger then the top part so it also looks like a power intenna thats halfway up

I still can't get comfy in the damn seats sigh the leather ones are much better...

bah

Originally posted by civicious+Feb 8 2004, 05:00 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 7 2004, 07:44 PM
you change cars like my sister changed boyfriends in high school.

looks badass yo

:thumbsup:

you have a sister? is she hot?

:huh:

ahem....

i was jealous of the audi....

now that youre driving a z, i feel a LOT less jealous.

:blink:

ermm...well i dunno i don't look at my own sister like that.

She's married though... if you can get through her 240 lb Drill Sargeant of a husband, you might be able to get her. :blink:

how long ago did you get it? do you go get your plates like the same day and shit?!?

oh btw in case I didn't make it clear on aim...I hate you...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 10 2004, 12:22 AM
how long ago did you get it? do you go get your plates like the same day and shit?!?

oh btw in case I didn't make it clear on aim...I hate you...

You can just transfer tags from one car to another

my Audi tags were not even 2 months old so I put them on the Z

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 8 2004, 10:12 AM
That engine is getting old just like the B-series I'll take the 3.5 liter.

Oh boy, here we go again...

next thing you know, he will be trying to convince you to put a k-series in there :D

Back