AUTOCROSS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

I set the alarm clock...the wife tryed to wake me up, but didn't wake me up....she didn't try hard enough....I guess she would have rather have seen me take her to some tag sales and antique shops today....instead of racing the AE86....

and all the work I did to get the car ready.... :(

i took the car out to beat on it today... Even with the base tuning, the datalogging appears to be good for what I would have needed for AutoX... although I would have to lean out some low end fuel...

DAMN...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 18 2004, 03:59 PM
i got home at like 4... showed up for autoX around 1. lol

A good showing for Team Night Owl... lol. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 18 2004, 04:56 PM
:D

team night owl is over. I'm on first shift now again :-/

Clayton needs to schedule his body more sleep. lol. B... why so glum about being on first shift now? Keeping normal work hours will make for a better social life for you. ;)

B,

I just laundered the money you gave me for the tires. Literally. I had to stop the dryer and rescue it! Thankfully, it's still green.
-----

I think I hit more cones today than all of last year. I probably hit six or seven of them. Must not be used to my newly fournd steering response.

I drove by and rubber necking it looked like a pretty good course. I had the choice of watching the auto-x (car needs brakes and an o2 sensor) or going on a boat fishing. Fishing won.

Originally posted by number9@Apr 18 2004, 07:59 PM
B,

I just laundered the money you gave me for the tires. Literally. I had to stop the dryer and rescue it! Thankfully, it's still green.
-----

I think I hit more cones today than all of last year. I probably hit six or seven of them. Must not be used to my newly fournd steering response.

At least it's not dirty money anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hitting cones is fun :) just ask E :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: (in reference to the plow at the last run)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 19 2004, 03:54 PM
Hitting cones is fun :) just ask E :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: (in reference to the plow at the last run)

Was that at the end of the day when that girl with the white see-through pants was standing near the finish line?

Or was that Chris that took out the finish?

Major distraction. :)

i didn't see the pants. haha. i know who you're tlaking about though :wub: nice butt.

but yeah, on his last run, his brakes were fried- and he slid right into the cones by the timing trailer, taking out a bunch of cones :)

yea i saw her ass too!

nah, i hit the same cone twice (2 different runs), on the back straight. that last gate before the corner at station 3 where you get thrown left to right and left again... and the whoop in the tar kinda kept my front end off the ground a bit.

id like to thank chip for driving my car and doing much better than i. i really need to go with you and zero in on that technique. glad you enjoyed the car.B)

edit: i got pics, but i doubt anyone wants to see the evo3 and a video of one of my runs.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 19 2004, 09:33 PM
id like to thank chip for driving my car and doing much better than i. i really need to go with you and zero in on that technique. glad you enjoyed the car.B)

No problem. Thanks for the offer, I enjoyed it. I'm amazed those Nittos are still working.

Back