awsome thing happened

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is just too funny! God I can't wait till the 5-0 show up at his door.

hondafreak just make sure that the next time u do this u don't make it known to half of America

Fixed it for you.

So because other folks commit fraud its no big deal? Other people steal shit all the time so its okay if I bust the window out of your car and steal your sweet bumps? That wouldn't bother you at all? I mean people do it all the time right?

Mutha-F'n :werd:

Please don't condone illegal behavior that has negative consequences for all the rest of us who AREN'T committing fraud...

keeley_soccer1-714195.jpg

95b16coupe is fishing for teh repz :p

it's because this thread fucking sucks now. first we were flaming the guy, but that ended when chaz tried to send him to prison. lol then E started talking about bullshit nobody can see.

so fuck it. i'm posting pictures of great asses.

for the record....if anyone cares....

insurance fraud happens...deal with it.

My union just signed on as the pharmacy RX benefactor, and whelp...they jumped the gun when everyone jumped on to collect what they could from the workman's comp claims they could now file.... and whelp...it dumped $2 mil...yes ...2 Million dollars into the now negative fund that was set up for family's that was associated with a union to draw from for prescription meds.... my wife has MS, and she needs med's daily to keep her from being stuck in a bed and to get out to see life as it happens. Well, her prescription went from $20 bucks overnight to $115 for a 30 day supply for her meds.

if I find out who ever filed those claims for workman's comp last year...I swear..they will have too claim it again if they can...for it again...because if I find them.....Their leg or hand or arm is not worth the extra $1300 a year I have to pay for meds. Just saying...I'm not put here to pay for others greed..... and I'm in a position to make sure others don't get in that position.

be scared...:ph34r:

lol i could tell you but it would be illegal :p

Back