B has a date tonight

• he's soooo not gonna hit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Dec 28 2002, 08:28 AM-->
shuturmowth
@Dec 28 2002, 02:43 AM
he's right man keep it the 3 of you....... and dont favor one over the other even if you really do they will take it to the butt....... and give them time to talk like go to make a phone call or "answer a phone call" cause they will talk about you and maybe what could happen in the future...... and that is a good thing...... :blink:

you obviously are new at this aren't you?

Don't leave them alone for any long period of time. When your "on the pull", as they say in England a women knows it. It's a game, you shoot game and they act all innocent, in the end there playing too there just better at it. But if you leave them alone for any duration they'll start to question if what there doing is right, damn morals!. Don't give them time to think about it alone, in the end they should be left with the "it all happened so fast" feeling.

this was a long time ago but hey............ i meant before any action started like the begining of the date at dinner or something.........prolly shoulda said that but hey........... and no im not new at it unless 2 different 3somes is new that is............ but i am new with the sister thing thats for sure....... :blink:

and i cant believe she tried to give you that i dont deserve you(i couldnt give you what you need) bullshit!!
and then said that she is picky the next minute....... what a biatch

maybe if you would have told her your the owner of hondaswap she would have changed her mind :p

lol i doubt it. I told her i was a computer nerd, and she was like, o.
lol- too bad i didn't tell her how much i make and could've bought her shit. lol ohh well- it goes into my car now. stupid bitch, tricks are for ___ ummm i dont know

it just wasnt a match. no big deal. most blind dates end up that way i think. do some shopping for more cool shit for your car. you'll feel alot better :) did u ever get that skunk2 shift knob to work?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 30 2002, 06:13 AM
everyone's luck sucks first time around, unless you really get lucky. it took me 2 months to get my last g/f to even agree to go out with me...then she wanted some on the very first date :) ...and every date after that! dude...get a chick who's going to college cause i think the stress makes them super horny.

:withstupid:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 31 2002, 07:51 AM-->
@Dec 30 2002, 10:43 PM
B, this will cheer you up some. I thought most of the faces were busted, but hey- it's a free link stolen from CL.

:D

http://olivierbazin.free.fr/party/nights/babez_php.htm

Oh yeah, NOT work safe... but no nudity.

nopt bad-- but this one STILL owns that page
http://laurent.moccellin.free.fr/

AGAIN< NOT WORK SAFE!!!!

Ah, yeah- that one. :lol:

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 31 2002, 01:29 PM
i need to get internet at home :(

You and the rest of the 21st century.

Who the hell doesn't have internet at home these days?
You can get it for like 6$ a month from cheap ISPs for dial-up.

Or ~$50 a month for DSL for those of us (myself included) who are just to impatient to download lots of things.

Back