B has a date tonight

• he's soooo not gonna hit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll take the bet for the 4th date. The hug, then the kiss, then the scrumping. Since he missed the hug on the first date, he'll tap it on the 4th.

:D

you didnt get a hug becuz she aint consider that a date....you went to a party..whut are parties for?!?!?! anyone??? gettin fucked up wit friends..not wit someone you tryin to hook up with . but you got the right idea by takin her out. that way shell know you mean business. ive been in that same perdiciment. girl stood me up so she said meet her at the grocery store ( ewww,kinda wierd) but i asked her where she wanted to go . she said a friends house, shes havin a party..which is " im shy and i dont know your ass" in fucktard terms. so i went cuz thats whut she wanted to do. shes not talkin so i tell her im takin off but i stay and meet some gear heads at the party and we start talkin bout cars. so i meet an old friend of mine named "house beer" ( everyone knows ur beer tastes better then mine cuz its free) and kick back some shit of beer ( lost count after 6) and they introduce me to a girl they know at the party they say would like me. to my surprise it was a hott ass brawd i went to school with!! so we both spit our intoxicated game at each other and i end up wakin up ass necked in her pink bed room with a head ache and an empty ball sac!!!! give her one more chance then foget it..i know you like challenges but she aint a challenge....shes a door way to cum dumpsters!!! tag all her friends so we can call you " pissedoffpimpsol " :worthy:

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Dec 29 2002, 03:58 PM
you didnt get a hug becuz she aint consider that a date....you went to a party..whut are parties for?!?!?! anyone??? gettin fucked up wit friends..not wit someone you tryin to hook up with .

What parties do you go to?! The ONLY reason you go to a party is to get some!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 29 2002, 07:47 PM
I'm sooo not taking your advice man... lol

thanks though :p

good thinking. that guy is a fucktard.

:whatafucktard:

B-
so you met up at Burger King.
What town is she from ??
I'm puttin bets on Meriden.

well, I don't think it matters anymore.... doesn't look like there's going to be any more.

heres the story as I told E

pissedoffsolwork: :/
E SolSi: ??
pissedoffsolwork: i dont think im going out with that chick again
E SolSi: y??
pissedoffsolwork: i left her a text message last night... i said have dinner with me tomorrow night?
pissedoffsolwork: i didn't get a reply by the time i woke up- like 7pm
pissedoffsolwork: so i called her, left a voice mail.. she didn't pick up
pissedoffsolwork: so i go online... her sister was on under her name
pissedoffsolwork: and i asked her if she knew where she was cuz she didn't pick up
pissedoffsolwork: she goes, if she didn't answer, she probably doesn't want to talk to you
pissedoffsolwork: im like, ok- whatever- its her sister... not her saying it.
pissedoffsolwork: so who knows
E SolSi: thats kinda fucked up
pissedoffsolwork: so im like- can you tell her to call me next time you see her
E SolSi: and theres no saying it was her sister either ya know
pissedoffsolwork: and then she goes, she didn't think you guys connected. and i go on about how we were at a big party- didn't really have time ot the privacy TO connect
pissedoffsolwork: and so, shes like, well, i'll tell her.. but don't expect anything
pissedoffsolwork: see thing BIG thing that gets me...
E SolSi: sounds like shes trying to say shes not interested :-\
pissedoffsolwork: i never talked to her sister before.... so HOW does she know pissedoffsol was the guy she was out with last night
pissedoffsolwork: i never mentioned it
E SolSi: it was her im tellin you
E SolSi: the "her sister" thing was just bullshit so "she" didnt have to be the one to say it
pissedoffsolwork: i think so too :/

so, yeah- looks like B just dug another foot deeper into the grave.

ohh, and for the record...
If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have computed this theory long ago.

s3dbf841bc5f74.jpg

As I said..

[12:15:23:AM:December:Monday:30:2002] JDMCivicHBb18: fuck that bitch.. to many fish in the sea to be wasting your time (hell, look who is saying that :p)

Move on!

Like the t-shirt I have says...Bro's before ho's

hmmm hmmm....that sucks man. don't give up. blind dates usually end up like that anyway. just gotta keep lookin. every time u get shot down, your odds of getting lucky go up.

everyone's luck sucks first time around, unless you really get lucky. it took me 2 months to get my last g/f to even agree to go out with me...then she wanted some on the very first date :) ...and every date after that! dude...get a chick who's going to college cause i think the stress makes them super horny.

i went to college. I know what it's like there. It ruined me. you didn't even have to try anymore. if you wanted ass on any given night, you could get it.
shit, my schools name was marist college- the nickname, matress college. go figure :p
but since it was so easy, i never learned the real way to pimp.

pimpin' ain't easy
girls are all sleazy
keep acting this shit up
wind up in one tweezy

lol
i'm so white

well, here's the final word.
her s/n xxx'd out to protect the inoocent or something

xxx: I don't want to go down the road of bad communication... personally I don't want to cheese it out by talking via instant message, but it honestly didn't feel right between you and I... Im sorry to have wasted some of your efforts... but you deserve more than I could provide you... don't want to ruin you... you're a very nice guy
xxx: we could go down the road of friends... but sometimes that's cheesy to when the other end is hoping for more
pissedoffsol: I wasn't hoping for anything. I went in hoping for nothing and expecting nothing. Why? because you never know. I just wanted an honest chance.
to be quite honest- if we never went to that party and just went out me and you, I bet you would feel differently
pissedoffsol: but I can't nor will I try to change your mind. It's your decision, and frankly its your loss. I would have given you the world... but I guess you don't want it
xxx: wow... way to make my tail go between my legs
pissedoffsol: :-\ thats not my point or intention. point is- you told me the first night we talked on the phone- but you probably forgot this part too - that you wanted someone to take care of you and who wasn't like everyone else. you also mentioned someone like your dad... I never met him, so i can't say anything to that extent. but judging by the group we were with on sat, i'm nothing like them- I'm something different- something you said you wanted... and you're not even giving it a chance
xxx: that was probably not a good place to bring someone I just met (and I hope there is someone around who'll shoot me if I EVER even think of dating one of those guys) I hate this part of dating... but honestly... I'm picky, and I don't know how else to put it to you, but I haven't had a BF in a while for a reason
pissedoffsol: tell me straight up - what about me didn't you like.
pissedoffsol: be honest- don't worry about trying to offend me. I just want to know
xxx: It's not something I din't like... man, this is an unfair question... hang on though.... trying to do a million things at once (work related)
xxx: didn't... din't?
pissedoffsol: sorry.. got disconnected
xxx: as much as you want to hear it.... I can't... don't think there's anything wrong though
pissedoffsol: then what is it? I dont get it
pissedoffsol: I guess I never will
Well, it was fun. I had a good time sat night. thanks anyway I guess :-\

Auto response from xxx: I'm O.T.L... You're S.O.L.

yeah, she kinda just put an away message up on me

Brian's deli- now servering number 324123423423423423423423423423984907236231423
NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Back