b16 block+gsr head+LS crank and internals= good setup??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smartass

My friend told me i should build my B16 with a LS crank/ls size rods/block spacer plate(forged internals) I already have a built GSR head(ITR cams) to finish it off. How good of a setup would this be? Im still debating between allmotor and boost?!? Should i just do an allmotor setup like this?? Everyone in town is going boost but i love the sound of NA......

sounds like a disaster. that crank and rods WILL NOT fit in the b16a block. if you want a 1.8 liter, do an ls/vtec or get a gsr block.

Here's what you do......... Next time you see your friend kick him in the junk and tell him he's an idiot. Maybe that will stop him from spreading mis information.... or atleast breeding. :nutkick:

there is a company that makes a block plate for a b16. A block plate gives you the extra deck height to stroke it to a 1.8 using stock ls crank and rods. But the damn thing cost just as much as a stroker kit for a b16. So you may as well get the stroker kit.

orrrrr, just get a gsr block or an ls block and go that route. . . lol and if you really want the displacement, get a b20 and sleve it.

Back